Live Score

Watch Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh Live score (May 2), Line-ups

Home » Live Score » Watch Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh Live score (May 2), Line-ups

Saudi Pro League: Watch Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh | Date: May 2, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Majma’ah Sports City Stadium

Al Fateh is going head to head with Al Riyadh starting on May 2nd, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Al- Fateh and Al- Riyadh played their last Saudi Professional League match on November 9, 2023. The match ended with a final score line of Al- Fateh 1-1 Al-Riyadh.

Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh H2H | Preview Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh

 Al FatehAl Riyadh
Al -Fateh Standing | Al- Riyadh Standing

Watch Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh Live score

Where to watch Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh?

You can follow Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh live score here

Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh Line-up’s

Team line-up for Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh will be updated before the start of the game.

Betting Tips

Finding value bet’s is the key if you want to make an informed judgment on who will win. The process involves considering several factors. Bettors must consider a variety of factors when placing bets that are anticipated to pay off, including goal averages, goals, performance from previous games, lineups, and direct head-to-head records. Although a tie is incredibly unlikely to occur (23%), pundits predict that Al Fateh SC will win with a 51% likelihood. Seldom is Al-Riyadh regarded as the winner. Experts estimate their chances of winning at 26%. Before you bet, you might want to take into account the following information:

  • On average, Al-Fateh SC scores 1.52 goals at home, while Al-Riyadh SC scores 1.06 goals away from home.
  • Over the past five games, Al-Fateh SC has outperformed Al-Riyadh SC.
  • In their last ten games, Al-Riyadh SC has given up a goal in each of them.
  • Al-Fateh SC outperforms Al-Riyadh SC in the Saudi Pro League.
  • In ten games in a row, Al-Fateh SC has scored at least one goal.
  • Al-Fateh SC wins 45% of games when they have a 1-0 lead at home.
  • Half of the matches are won by Al-Riyadh SC when they are up 0-1 in away games.
  • Did you know that between minutes 76 and 90, Al-Fateh SC scored 27% of their goals?

Visit to find out the football results for today and tonight, as well as our betting odds, forecasts, and guesses. With our odds comparison tool, you can follow Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh predictions, previews, free tips, live scores, and statistics while relishing the thrill of sports betting.

2 thoughts on “Watch Al Fateh vs. Al Riyadh Live score (May 2), Line-ups

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *