PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Feiha vs. Al Fateh, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Feiha vs. Al Fateh, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Feiha vs. Al Fateh | Date: May 9, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Feiha is going head to head with Al Fateh starting on May 9th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Al Feiha vs Al Fateh H2H

 Al FeihaAl Fateh
Standing10th7th
Goals3848
Points3840
Al Feiha Standing | Al Fateh Standing

Al Feiha averaged 1.37 goals per game throughout the actual season. There were more than 1.5 goals scored overall (by both the club and the opposition) in 12 (63.16%) home games. Nine (47.37%) of the 2024 season’s home games had a total goal total (team and opponent) of more than 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Al Fateh FC averaged 1.57 goals per game. Out of 16 (84.21%) away games, the total goals (both team and opponent) were more than 1.5 goals. Total goals (team and opponent) were scored in 12 (63.16%) away games. More than 2.5 goals.

  • The last five games for Al Fateh were Win 2, Lose 3,
  • Al Fateh accumulated 1.8 points per match and 1.0 opponent points per game.
  • They have a 50% win percentage against the spread (ATS) and 100.0% total points over.
  • In the last five games, Al-Feiha has won four, lost one,
  • They have scored 1.4 points per match, 1.6 points against, and
  • Al-Feiha has an ATS win percentage of 40.0% and an overall point total of 80.0%.
Al FeihaAl Fateh
All Competitions
D L L W L W
All Competitions
W W L W L D
Last Game: Al Fayha 1-0 Al Tai
Thursday, April 25 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fateh 2-2 Al Riyadh
Thursday, May 2 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 38Goals for: 40
Al Feiha Standing | Al Fateh Standing

Preview Al Feiha vs Al Fateh

When Al-Fayha FC hosts the match, they often capitalize on their home advantage, clinching victory twice in the last six meetings. With a goal difference of 9-7 in their favor, Al-Fayha FC has demonstrated their prowess on their home turf, much to the delight of their passionate supporters.

Historical Battles and Tussles

Looking back at their recent history, Al-Fayha FC has held the upper hand in their encounters with Al-Fateh SC. Over the last 12 meetings, Al-Fayha FC emerged victorious on five occasions, showcasing their consistency and resilience on the field. Their dominance is reflected in the goal difference of 17-14 in their favor.

Statistical Insights and Key Players

Did you know that Al-Fayha FC often strikes during the final quarter of the game, scoring 21% of their goals between the 61st and 75th minutes? On the other hand, Al-Fateh SC’s lethal attacks often come alive in the dying moments of the game, with 27% of their goals scored between the 76th and 90th minutes.

Streaks and Strategies

Both teams enter the upcoming match with impressive streaks. While Al-Fayha FC boasts a nine-game streak of scoring at least one goal, Al-Fateh SC follows closely behind with an eleven-game streak. It’s clear that goals are expected when these two teams collide on the pitch.

Anticipation and Expectations As the date of the match draws nearer, anticipation among fans reaches fever pitch. Will Al-Fayha FC maintain their stronghold at home, or will Al-Fateh SC emerge victorious and upset the odds? With key players like Fashion Sakala for Al-Fayha FC and Cristian Tello for Al-Fateh SC, the stage is set for an enthralling contest that promises excitement and drama until the final whistle

Al Feiha vs Al Fateh Prediction

With a probability of 38.37%, our study of all the available data, including individual stats and recent performances, indicates that an Al Fateh victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Fayha victory is 38.02%, while the likelihood of a draw is 23.6%.

1-2 is the most likely score line for an Al Fateh victory, with an 8.39% chance of happening. For such a result, the next most likely score lines are 0-2 (5.33%) and 0-1 (6.74%). The odds of Al Fayha winning are 2-1 (8.35%) and 1-1 (10.6%) for a draw.

Al FeihaDrawAl Fateh
38.02%23.61%38.37%
Both teams to score 62.99%
Al Fayha vs Al Fateh Prediction

Read: Watch Al Feiha vs Al Fateh Live score

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *