Live Score

Watch Al Taawoun vs. Al Hilal Live score (May 3), Line-ups

Home » Live Score » Watch Al Taawoun vs. Al Hilal Live score (May 3), Line-ups

Saudi Pro League: Watch Al Taawoun vs. Al Hilal | Date: May 3, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Taawon Club Stadium, Buraydah, Saudi Arabia

Al Taawoun is going head to head with Al Hilal starting on May 3rd, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

The Professional League match day 13 on October 11, 2023, marked the final league meeting between these teams, with Al-Hilal defeating Al-Taawoun 2-0.

Al-Hilal had a 64% possession rate, and 5 of their 14 attempts on goal were on target during the match. Aleksandar Mitrović (81′) and Mohamed Kanno (99′) both scored goals.

Two of Al-Taawoun’s eight efforts on goal were on target.

Al Taawoun vs. Al Hilal H2H | Preview Al Taawoun vs. Al Hilal

 Al TaawounAl Hilal
Al -Taawoun Standing | Al- Hilal Standing

Watch Al- Taawoun vs. Al- Hilal Live score

Where to watch Al- Taawoun vs. Al- Hilal?

You can follow Al- Taawoun vs. Al- Hilal live score here

Al- Taawoun vs. Al- Hilal Line-up’s

Team line-up for Al- Taawoun vs. Al- Hilal will be updated before the start of the game.

Betting Tips

One of the best methods to forecast the result of a forthcoming game is to look at the teams’ past performances, but there are other factors to consider. According to experts, Al Hilal Riad has a 65.3% chance of winning and an 18.2% chance of drawing. According to experts, Al Taawon  has a mere 16.5% chance of winning. To make an informed choice, it is crucial to review these extra details-

  • In two of their fourteen Saudi Pro League home games this season, Al-Taawoun has gone scoreless.
  • Al-Hilal Saudi has won three straight games.
  • Al-Taawoun’s three previous games against Al-Hilal Saudi were all losses.
  • Al-Hilal Saudi outperforms Al-Taawoun in the Saudi Pro League.
  • At Al-Taawoun, Flavio has more yellow cards than any other player with seven.
  • For Al-Hilal Saudi, Ali Al-Bulaihi has amassed eight points.
  • In a match against Al-Hilal Saudi, Al-Taawoun scored 0.8 goals, while (on average) Al-Hilal Saudi scores 2.6 goals against Al-Taawoun.
  • Al-Taawoun won one, and Al-Hilal Saudi Arabia won four of the previous five meetings, with no draws.
  • Matches from the previous season: 1-2 (Al-Hilal Saudi at home) and 0-4 (Al-Taawoun at home).

Visit to find out the football results for today and tonight, as well as our betting odds, forecasts, and guesses. With our odds comparison tool, you can follow Al Taawoun vs. Al Hilal predictions, previews, free tips, live scores, and statistics while relishing the thrill of sports betting.

2 thoughts on “Watch Al Taawoun vs. Al Hilal Live score (May 3), Line-ups

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *