Live Score

Watch Abha vs. Al Ittihad Live score (May 3), Line-ups

Home » Live Score » Watch Abha vs. Al Ittihad Live score (May 3), Line-ups

Saudi Pro League: Abha vs. Al Ittihad Live score | Date: May 3, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium, Abha, Saudi Arabia

Abha is going head to head with Al Ittihad starting on May 3rd, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Abha and Al Ittihad last faced each other on November 10, 2023, where the final score line was Al-Ittihad 4–2 Abha.

In this game, Al-Ittihad had 52% of the possession, and 6 of their 14 shots on goal were on target. Karim Benzema (38′, 67′, 69′) and Igor Coronado (54′) scored the goals.

Four of Abha’s sixteen shots on goal were on target. Karl Toko Ekambi scored in 51′.

Abha vs. Al Ittihad H2H | Preview Abha vs. Al Ittihad

 AbhaAl Ittihad
Abha Standing | Al- Ittihad Standing

Watch Abha vs. Al Ittihad Live score

Where to watch Abha vs. Al Ittihad?

You can follow Abha vs. Al Ittihad live score here

Abha vs. Al Ittihad Line-up’s

Team line-up for Abha vs. Al Ittihad will be updated before the start of the game.

Betting Tips

When placing a wager, it is crucial to consider the teams’ prior results, the venue, and injured players. However, the weather may also have a significant impact on how a game turns out. Experts predict that Al-Ittihad [KSA] will win the game 64.2% of the time, with a tie having an 18.9% probability of happening. According to experts, Abha FC’s chances of winning are merely 16.9%. Before you wager, you might also want to consider these facts-

  • Against Abha Club, Al-Ittihad FC had only dropped one of their previous five Saudi Pro League encounters.
  • In encounters between Al-Ittihad FC and Abha Club, there are typically 4.8 goals scored.
  • Abha Club does not win any games when they are 0-1 at home.
  • The previous game was lost by both teams.
  • The previous five games have seen Al-Ittihad FC perform better than Abha Club.
  • With eight goals, Grzegorz Krychowiak leads Abha Club in scoring.
  • For Al-Ittihad FC, Abderazak Hamdallah scored 19 goals.
  • Their previous encounter ended with Al-Ittihad FC winning.
  • In the first half of matches between Abha Club and Al-Ittihad FC, there are typically 1.8 goals scored.

Visit to find out the football results for today and tonight, as well as our betting odds, forecasts, and guesses. With our odds comparison tool, you can follow Abha vs. Al Ittihad predictions, previews, free tips, live scores, and statistics while relishing the thrill of sports betting.

4 thoughts on “Watch Abha vs. Al Ittihad Live score (May 3), Line-ups

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *