PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq | Date: May 10, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Ittihad is going head to head with Al Ettifaq starting on May 10th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League. This match is part of round 31, in Saudi Pro League standing, Al Ittihad stands on 5th position with 50 points from 29 matches, while Al Ettifaq stands at 6th position with 41 points on points table.

Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq H2H

 Al IttihadAl Ettifaq
Standing5th6th
Goals5535
Points5041
Al Ittihad Standing | Al Ettifaq Standing

Teams Al Ittihad and Al-Ettifaq have played in 29 games so far in the Saudi Pro League 2023–24 season.

Al-Ittihad has won 16 straight games. Six games were won by Al-Ettifaq. Seven games resulted in draws. In straight-up games, both sides scored 2.76 goals on average per game.

Al Ittihad averaged 1.67 goals per game throughout the season. There were more than 1.5 goals scored overall (by both the club and the opposition) in 18 (85.71%) home games. 15 (71.43%) of the 2024 season’s home games had a total goal total (team and opponent) of more than 2.5 goals.

Streaks and Strategies

In the 2024 season, Al-Ettifaq averaged 1.18 goals per game. Eleven (64.71%) away games had total goals (both team and opponent). More than 1.5 goals. The total goals scored by the away team in 5 (29.41%) of the games were against them. More than 2.5 goals.

Al-Ettifaq and Al-Itihad have participated in 41 games since 2006. Here is a head-to-head analysis of the past games.

  • Al-Ettifaq won 9 (total goals: 45), Al Ittihad won 21 (total goals: 71), and they tied 11.
  • Prior to Al Ittihad vs. Al-Ettifaq outcomes, 53.3% is the win percentage with an Asian handicap; 53.3 is the total goal percentage.
  • In their last five games, Al Ittihad Jeddah has won one, drawn zero, lost four, and surrendered 2.8 goals per game.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 20.0%, while their total goal percentage is above 80.0%.
  • In the last five games, Al-Ettifaq has won two, drawn two, lost one, and surrendered 1.0 goals per game.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 0.0%, while their overall goal percentage is above 40.0%.
Al IttihadAl Ettifaq
All Competitions
W L D W L L
All Competitions
D L W D D L
Last Game: Abha 3-1 Al Ittihad
Friday, May 3 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-2 Al Fayha
Friday, May 3 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 55Goals for: 35
Al Ittihad Standing | Al Ettifaq Standing

Preview Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq

Al-Ittihad FC boasts a formidable record against Al-Ittifaq FC, emerging victorious in the majority of their encounters. With 13 wins out of their last 22 meetings, Al-Ittihad FC has established dominance, fueled by their prolific goal-scoring prowess. Notably, they have scored an average of two goals per match against Al-Ittifaq FC, showcasing their attacking flair.

Delving deeper into the statistics, we uncover intriguing trends that shed light on the dynamics of this rivalry. Al-Ittihad FC’s penchant for early leads is evident, as they win 41% of their matches when leading at halftime. On the other hand, Al-Ittifaq FC displays resilience when trailing, with a remarkable 77%-win rate when taking the lead away from home.

Key Players:

Abderazak Hamdallah emerges as the talismanic figure for Al-Ittihad FC, spearheading their goal-scoring exploits with an impressive tally of 19 goals. However, defensive discipline remains a concern for both teams, with Al-Ittihad FC conceding goals in their last six matches, highlighting an area for improvement.

Current Form and League Standings

Despite their illustrious history, Al-Ittihad FC finds themselves facing a challenging spell, having lost three consecutive matches, and slipping to fifth place in the league standings from their perch at the top a year ago. Conversely, Al-Ittifaq FC has shown promising form in recent matches, reflecting a potential shift in momentum.

As the stage is set for another thrilling encounter between these footballing giants, fans are brimming with anticipation, eager to witness the drama unfold on the field. With both teams eager to claim victory and assert their dominance, this clash promises excitement, tension, and moments of brilliance that encapsulate the essence of Saudi Pro League football.

In the realm of Saudi Pro League football, clashes between Al-Ittihad FC and Al-Ittifaq FC stand as testaments to the passion and intensity that define the beautiful game. As they prepare to lock their horns once again, both teams carry the weight of history and the hopes of their loyal supporters, ready to script another chapter in their storied rivalry. With pride, points, and bragging rights on the line, the stage is set for a spectacle that promises to captivate football fans across the nation.

Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq Prediction

The match’s most likely result, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al Ettifaq victory with a probability of 39.87%. The likelihood of an Al Ittihad victory is 35.03%, while the likelihood of a draw is 25.1%.

0-1 is the most likely score line for an Al Ettifaq victory, with an 8.68% chance of happening. For such a result, the next most likely score lines are 0–2 (6.37%) and 1-2 (8.66%). The likelihood of an Al Ittihad victory is 1-0 (8.05%), while the likelihood of a score tie is 1-1 (11.8%).

Al IttihadDrawA l Ettifaq
35.03%25.1%39.87%
Both teams to score 57.2%
Al Ittihad vs Al Ettifaq Prediction

Also Read: Watch Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq Live score

One thought on “Al Ittihad vs. Al Ettifaq, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *