PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Riyadh vs. Al Taawoun, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Riyadh vs. Al Taawoun, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Riyadh vs. Al Taawoun | Date: May 9, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh

Al Riyadh is going head to head with Al Taawoun starting on May 9th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Al Riyadh vs. Al Taawoun H2H

 Al RiyadhAl Taawoun
Standing14th4th
Goals2648
Points2851
Al Riyadh Standing | Al Taawoun Standing

Al Riyadh averaged 0.93 goals per game throughout the Saudi Pro League 2023-24 season. The total goals (team and opponent) in nine (60.00%) of the home games were more than 1.5 goals. The total goals (of the club and the opposition) in six (40.00%) of the 2024 season home games were more than 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Al-Taawon averaged 1.53 goals per game. The total goals (team and opponent) in 13 (76.47%) away games More than 1.5 goals. Total goals scored by the away team in six (35.29%) of the games were against the opponent. More than 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Stats

Al-Riyadh and Al-Taawon have faced off six times since 2008. Here is a head-to-head comparison of the past games-

  • Al-Riyadh won three of them (total goals scored), Al-Taawon won two (total goals scored), and one was tied.
  • Al-Taawon vs. Al-Riyadh prior outcomes: Asian handicap win percentage: 0%; overall goal percentage: more than 100%.
  • In their last five games, Al-Riyadh has won three, drawn one, lost one, and surrendered 1.4 goals per game.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 80.0%, while their total goal percentage is above 40.0%.
  • In the last five games, Al-Taawon has won zero, drawn two, lost three, and surrendered 1.0 and 1.2 goals per game.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 60.0%, while their total goal percentage is more than 20.0%.
Al RiyadhAl Taawoun
All Competitions
D L L L W D
All Competitions
W W D D W L
Last Game: Al Fateh 2-2 Al Riyadh
Thursday, May 2 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Taawoun 0-3 Al-Hilal
Friday, May 3 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 26Goals for: 48
Al Riyadh Standing | Al Taawoun Standing

Preview Al Riyadh vs Al Taawoun

Al-Riyadh SC and Al-Taawoun FC have some intriguing scoring patterns, Al-Riyadh SC showcases their prowess by netting 39% of their goals in the nail-biting final minutes, from 76 to 90. Meanwhile, Al-Taawoun FC isn’t far behind, with an impressive 27% of their goals scored during the same period.

Form and Performance:

Al-Taawoun FC enters the showdown with an unbeaten streak of six games, demonstrating their formidable form on the field. Notably, they’ve displayed resilience away from home, going unbeaten in their last seven away matches. On the other hand, Al-Riyadh SC seeks to bounce back, having faced scoreless encounters in four of their 15 home matches this season.

Key Players and Contributions:

The clash promises to showcase the talents of top scorers and assist leaders. For Al-Riyadh SC, Saleh Dallabah Al Abbas emerges as the leading goal-scorer with eight goals, ably assisted by Joao Pedro, who has found the net ten times for Al-Taawoun FC. Additionally, Khalid bin Shuwayyi and Flavio lead the yellow card count for their respective teams, adding an element of physicality to the contest.

Halftime Dominance:

When it comes to halftime dominance, Al-Taawoun FC holds the edge, winning 35% of their matches in the first half, compared to Al-Riyadh SC’s 14%. However, the true test lies in maintaining momentum throughout the game.

Previous Encounters and Predictions:

In their last meeting, Al-Riyadh SC emerged victorious by a narrow margin of one goal. However, Al-Taawoun FC is a force to be reckoned with, especially when leading away from home, winning 100% of their matches under such circumstances. On the contrary, Al-Riyadh SC struggles to recover from a home deficit, with a win percentage of 0% when trailing 1-0.

As the two giants collide on the field, fans can expect an electrifying battle filled with strategic maneuvers and thrilling moments. With Al-Taawoun FC boasting better recent form and scoring more goals away from home, the odds seem to favor them. However, in football, anything can happen, making this showdown a spectacle not to be missed.

Al Riyadh vs Al Taawoun Prediction

With a probability of 61%, our study of all the relevant data, including player statistics and previous performances, indicates that an Al-Taawoun victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of a tie is 21.6%, while the likelihood of Al Riyadh winning is 17.41%.

With a chance of 11.08%, the most likely score line for an Al-Taawoun victory is 0-1. For such a result, the next most likely score lines are 1-2 (9.92%) and 0-2 (10.72%). The likelihood of a tie is 1-1 (10.25%), but the likelihood of an Al Riyadh victory is 1-0 (5.3%).

Al RiyadhDrawAl Taawoun
17.41%21.58%61%
Both teams to score 51.61%
Al Riyadh vs Al Taawoun Prediction

Read: Watch Al Riyadh vs. Al Taawoun Live score

One thought on “Al Riyadh vs. Al Taawoun, H2H, Preview, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *