Saudi Pro League: Preview Al Taawoun vs Al Riyadh | Date: November 24, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sport City Stadium, Buraidah, Saudi Arabia
As game week 14 commences, we, Proleaguefootballsaudi.com share preview of Al Taawoun vs Al Riyadh scheduled for Nov. 24, 2023 at 20:30 Hrs local time.
Preview: Al Taawoun vs Al Riyadh
With 25 points from 13 games, Al-Taawoun is ranked fourth in the standings, while Al Riyadh, the visitors, are ranked 14th with 12 points.
Al-Taawoun had drawn 0-0 to Damac FC, drawn 1-1 with Al Khaleej, and fallen 2-0 to Al Hilal in their previous three games. At the Al-Taawoun Club Stadium, Al-Taawoun has won four of their previous six Saudi Pro League games. They scored 11 goals against three goals conceded, drew twice, and lost none.
On the other hand, Al Riyadh before tying 1-1 with Al Fateh FC, Al Riyadh had suffered losses of 3-2 with Al Tai and 3-0 with Al Ahli, respectively, in their previous three games. Al Riyadh has only triumphed once in their last six Saudi Pro League away games. In addition to winning once, they also lost four, drew one, scored seventeen times, and allowed six goals.
Intresting Facts: Al Taawoun vs Al Riyadh
Based on data from the last few games that Al-Taawoun and Al Riyadh played in all competitions, the following intriguing facts have been discovered.
· Al-Taawoun has not lost the last 11 home matches in a row
· Al-Taawoun have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
· Al-Taawoun has not lost 11 of the last 13 matches
· Al-Taawoun have won 8 of the last 10 home matches
· Al-Taawoun has scored in 13 of the last 15 home matches
· Al Riyadh have not won 10 of the last 12 matches
· Al Riyadh has conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
· In 5 of the last 6 Al Riyadh away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
· Al Riyadh has lost 4 of the last 5 away matches and the sum of goals was over 2.5
· Al Riyadh has scored in 7 of the last 8 matches
Players in form: Al-Taawoun vs Al Riyadh
The home team’s most productive scorer in the Saudi Pro League, Joao Pedro, has scored twice recently. In an attempt to increase his current tally of two Saudi Pro League goals in his most recent games, Al Riyadh turns to Andre Gray.
In the ten games that Al-Taawoun has played at Al-Taawoun Club Stadium, they have gone undefeated, winning eight and drawing two. In their last ten away games across all tournaments, Al Riyadh has won one, drawn one, and lost four. As the home team, Al-Taawoun has an incredible run of at least 11 games without a loss.
Five of their previous ten games saw Al-Taawoun score the opening goal of the game. In four out of the ten games that were played, Al Riyadh scored the first goal. Al-Taawoun had opened the scoring five times in their previous ten games, while their opponents had scored the first goal in four of those same games.