Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Damac vs Al Hazem Oct.5, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Damac vs Al Hazem Oct.5, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Damac vs Al Hazem | Date: October 5, 2023 | Time: 17:30 Hrs. | Location: Dhamak Club Stadium, Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia

Damac Football Club ضمك is going head to head with Al-Hazem SC نادي الحزم السعودي starting on 5th Oct. 2023 at 17:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Damacj rank 14th, while Al Hazem holds 18th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Damac vs Al Hazem results sorted by their H2H matches.

FINAL SCORE: Damac 4-1 Al Hazem

Damac vs Al Hazem: H2H

DamacAl Hazem
All competitions
D D L L D W
All competitions
D D L D L L
Next Game: Al Khaleej vs. Damac
Saturday, September 30 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Next Game: Al Hazem vs. Al-Taawoun
Friday, September 29 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 9Goals for: 5

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all the information, including player statistics and recent performances, indicates that a Damac victory is the most likely result of this match, with a probability of 40.87%. A draw has a probability of 27.1%, while a victory for Al Hazem has a probability of 32.02%.

1-0 is the result that Damac will win with the highest chance of 11.28%. The next-most likely results are 2-1 (8.5%) and 2-0 (7.47%) scorelines. The likelihood of an Al Hazem victory is 0-1 (9.71%), while the likelihood of a scoreless match is 1-1 (12.84%).

Damac vs Al Hazem: Prediction

DamacDrawAl Hazem
40.87%27.11%32.02%
Both teams to score 49.87%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *