Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Khaleej vs Damac Sept 30, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Khaleej vs Damac Sept 30, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Khaleej vs Damac | Date: September 30, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Mohammed Bin Fahd Stadium, Dammam, Saudi Arabia

Al-Khaleej FC is going head to head with Damac Football Club ضمك starting on 30th Sept 2023 at 23:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Khaleej rank 10th, while Damac  holds 14th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Khaleejl vs Damac results sorted by their H2H matches.

Al Khaleej vs Damac: H2H

Al KhaleejDamac
All competitionAll competition
Last Game: Al Okhdood 0-1 Al Khaleej
Friday, September 22 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Damac 1-1 Al-Hilal
Thursday, September 21 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 9Goals for: 9

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all the information, including player statistics and recent performances, indicates that an Al Khaleej victory is the most likely result of this match, with a probability of 43.68%. The likelihood of a Damac victory is 30.11%, and the likelihood of a draw is 26.2%.

1-0 is the most likely result in favour of Al Khaleej, with a chance of 10.91%. The next most likely results are 2-1 (8.93%) and 2-0 (7.81%) scores. The odds of a Damac victory are 0-1 (8.7%), while the odds of a score being tied are 1-1 (12.46%).

Al Khaleej vs Damac: Prediction

Al KhaleejDrawDamac
43.68%26.21%30.11%
Both teams to score 51.84%

2 thoughts on “Al Khaleej vs Damac Sept 30, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *