Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Riyadh vs Al Hazem, Head to Head , Prediction Nov.30, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Riyadh vs Al Hazem, Head to Head , Prediction Nov.30, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Riyadh vs Al Hazem | Date: November 30, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Turki bin Abdulaziz, Riyadh

Al-Riyadh SC نادي الرياض السعودي is going head to head with Al-Hazem SC نادي الحزم السعودي starting on Nov. 30th , 2023 at 20:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al RiyadhAl Hazem
Standing14th18th
Goals1215
Points127
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Riyadh vs Al Hazem: H2H

Al RiyadhAl Hazem
All competitions
W D W L L D
All competitions
L L W D L L
Last Game: Al Riyadh 1-1 Al Fateh
Thursday, November 9 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Okhdood 2-1 Al Hazem
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 12Goals for: 15
Al Riyadh Standing | Al Hazem Standing
Al Riyadh Training

Data Analysis

With a probability of 36.75%, our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, indicates that an Al Riyadh victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Hazem victory is 36.06%, while the likelihood of a draw is 27.2%.

With a 10.5% chance, a 1-0 victory for Al Riyadh is the most likely outcome. In that case, the next most likely scorelines are 2-0 (6.53%) and 2-1 (8.01%). The likelihood of an Al Hazem victory is 0-1 (10.38%), whereas the likelihood of a score draw is 1-1 (12.9%).

Al Riyadh vs Al Hazem: Prediction

Al RiyadhDrawAl Hazem
36.75%27.19%36.06%
Both teams to score 50.3%

One thought on “Al Riyadh vs Al Hazem, Head to Head , Prediction Nov.30, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *