Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli | Date: April 25, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh

Al Riyadh is going head to head with Al Ahli starting on April 25th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al RiyadhAl Ahli
Standing14th3rd
Goals2353
Points2552

Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli H2H

Al RiyadhAl Ahli
All Competitions
W L D D L L
All Competitions
D W L D W D
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-0 Al Riyadh
Saturday, April 6 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Wahda 1-1 Al-Ahli
Friday, April 5 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 23Goals for: 53
Al Riyadh Standing | Al Ahli Standing

Head to Head Analysis

Al Riyadh and Al Ahli have only played in one game thus far.
Al Riyadh did not win any straight-up. One match was won by Al Ahli. No games resulted in a tie. In straight-up games, both sides scored three goals apiece on average.

Al Riyadh averaged 0.85 goals per game throughout this season. Over 1.5 goals were scored overall (by both the team and the opposition) in 7 (53.85%) of the home games. In 4 games (30.77%) played in 2024 season at home, total goals (team and opponent) is over 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Al Ahli averaged 1.89 goals per game. The cumulative number of goals (both team and opponent) in the 12 (80.00%) away games was more than 1.5 goals. The total goals scored by the away team in 11 (73.33%) games More than 2.5 goals.

Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and previous performances, is an Al-Ahli victory with a chance of 75.26%. The likelihood of a tie is 15.9%, while the likelihood of Al Riyadh winning is 8.83%.

With a probability of 13.16%, the most likely scoreline for an Al-Ahli victory is 0–2. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-3 (10.49%) and 0-1 (11.01%). The likelihood of a tie is 1-1 (7.57%), but the likelihood of an Al-Riyadh victory is 1-0 (3.16%).

Al RiyadhDrawAl Ahli
8.83%15.91%75.26%
Both teams to score 45.14%
Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli Prediction

Read: Preview Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli | Watch Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli Live score

2 thoughts on “Al Riyadh vs Al Ahli, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *