Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Khaleej vs Al Tai Nov. 9, 2023 Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Khaleej vs Al Tai Nov. 9, 2023 Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Khaleej vs Al Tai Date: November 9, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | LocationPrince Saud Bin Jalawi Stadium, Khobar, Saudi Arabia

Al-Khaleej FC is going head to head with Al-Tai FC نادي الطائي starting on Nov. 9th 2023 at 20:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al KhaleejAl Tai
Standing15th13th
Goals1013
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Khaleej vs Al Tai: Head to Head

Al KhaleejAl Tai
All competitionsAll competitions
Last Game: Al-Nassr 2-0 Al Khaleej
Saturday, November 4 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Tai 3-3 Al Fayha
Friday, November 3 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 10Goals for: 13

Data Analysis

With a probability of 46.02%, our study of all the available data, including player stats and recent performances, indicates that an Al Khaleej victory is the most likely result of this match. The odds of Al Tai winning are 28.37% and 25.6%, respectively, for a draw.

With a probability of 10.79%, a 1-0 victory for Al Khaleej is the most probable outcome. With that result, the next most likely score lines are 2-1 (9.19%) and 2-0 (8.15%). Al Tai’s chances of winning are 0-1 (8.07%) and 1-1 (12.17%) in the event of a draw.

Al Khaleej vs Al Tai: Prediction

Al KhaleejDrawAl Tai
46.02%25.61%28.37%
Both teams to score 52.7%

One thought on “Al Khaleej vs Al Tai Nov. 9, 2023 Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *