Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ahli vs Al Raed, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 9, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ahli vs Al Raed, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 9, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Ahli vs Al Raed | Date: December 9, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Al-Ahli Saudi Football Club النادي الأهلي السعودي   is going head to head with Al Raed Saudi Football Club نادي الرائد starting on Dec. 9th , 2023 at 20:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Watch Live Score: Al Ahli vs Al Raed

 Al AhliAl Raed
Standing3rd17th
Goals3217
Points3012
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Ahli vs Al Raed:H2H

Al AhliAl Raed
All competitions
W L W D D W
All competitions
L L D W L W
Last Game: Abha 0-6 Al-Ahli
Thursday, November 30 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Raed 2-0 Al Wehda
Saturday, December 2 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 32Goals for: 17
Al Ahli Standing | Al Raed Standing

Data Analysis

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al-Ahli victory with a probability of 60.72%. There is a 22% chance of a draw and a 17.29% chance of Al Raed winning.

With a probability of 11.72%, a 1-0 victory for Al-Ahli is the most probable outcome. With such result, the next most likely score lines are 2-1 (9.86%) and 2-0 (11.05%). The likelihood of a drew match is 1-1 (10.46%), but the likelihood of an Al Raed victory is 0-1 (5.55%).

Probable Line-up’s: Al Ahli vs Al Raed

Al AhliAl Raed
NO.NAMENO.NAME
16Édouard Mendy1André Moreira
37Abdulbasit Hindi21Oumar Gonzalez
3Ibañez18Naif Hazzazi
31Saad Yaslam Balobaid2Bander Whaeshi
6Mohammed Al Hurayji24Mohammed Al-Subaie
24Gabri Veiga32Mohammad Al-Dawsari
10Roberto Firmino5Mamadou Loum
79Franck Kessié8Mathias Normann
29Mohammed Al-Majhad45Yahya Sunbul
40Ali Alasmari14Mansor Faiez Al-Beshe
20Feras Al-Brikan7Amir Sayoud
30Ziyad Aljohani11Karim El Berkaoui
97Allan Saint-Maximin10Mohammed Fouzair
8Sumaihan Al-NabetSUBSTITUTES
7Riyad Mahrez19Abdullah Al Fahad
45Abdulkarim Darisi49Firas Al-Ghamdi
SUBSTITUTES23Ahmad Al-Harbi
46Rayane Hamidou55Nasser Maje Hadhood
27Ali Majrashi9Raid Al-Ghamdi
1Abdulrahman Al Sanbi28Hamad Al Jayzani
13Ibrahim Al-Zubaidi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *