PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Preview » Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad | Date: May 27, 2024 | Time: 18:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Awal Park at King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Nassr is going head to head with Al Ittihad starting on May 27th, 2024 at 18:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League. This match is part of round 33, in Saudi Pro League standing, Al Nassr stands on 2nd position with 78 points from 32 matches, while Al Ittihad stands at 5th position with 51 points on points table.

Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad H2H

 Al NassrAl Ittihad
Al Nassr Standing | Al Ittihad Standing

In the 2024 season, Al Nassr FC averaged 2.62 goals per game. There were over 1.5 goals scored overall (by both the club and the opposition) in 24 (96.00%) home games. The total goals (team and opponent) in 20 (80.00%) of the season’s home games were more than 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Al Ittihad averaged 1.61 goals per game. In 16 (72.73%) away games, the total goals (both team and opposition) were more than 1.5 goals. Out of 11 (50.00%) away games, the total goals (both team and opponent) were scored. More than 2.5 goals. 

 Al Nassr conceded 21 goals (55% of their 38 goals) and scored 46 goals (49% of their 94 goals) at home. They rank second and eighth, respectively, with an average of 2.88 goals scored and 1.31 goals surrendered per home game.

Al Ittihad allowed 18 goals (37% of their total 49 goals) and scored 27 goals (47% of their total 57 goals) away from home. They rank fourth and fifth, respectively, with an average of 1.69 goals scored and 1.12 goals surrendered per away game.

Recent Form

 The last ten games saw two goals in each, five with two to three goals, and three with four or more goals. Two goals were the most frequent number, appearing three times. Al Ittihad had a shot effectiveness of 21.52%, compared to 10.68% for Al Nassr. Al Nassr was 1.84 goals behind their season average, scoring 1.1 goals per game. Al Ittihad fell 0.08 goals short of their season average, scoring 1.7 goals per contest.

Cristiano Ronaldo leads Al Nassr in scoring with 33 goals, while Anderson Talisca comes in sixth with 16 goals. Abderrazak Hamdallah leads Al Ittihad in goals scored with 19, ranking third in the league.

Al Nassr vs Al Ittihad H2H, Preview, Prediction_

Head- to- Head Analysis

Since 2006, Al Nassr and Al Ittihad Jeddah have played 47 games against each other. Here is a head-to-head analysis of past games:

  • Al Ittihad won 18 (total goals 78), Al Nassr FC won 15 (total goals 74), and they tied 14.
  • Prior outcomes between Al Ittihad Jeddah and Al Nassr FC, 42.9% is the win percentage with an Asian handicap; 52.4% is the total goals percentage.
  • Al Nassr FC has won 2, drawn 1, lost 2, and conceded 0.8 goals per game in its last five games.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 40.0%, while their overall goal percentage is above 60.0%.
  • Al Ittihad Jeddah has won 1, drawn 1, lost 3, and surrendered 2.8 goals per game in their last 5 games.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 20.0%, while their total goal percentage is above 60.0%.
Al NassrAl Ittihad
All Competitions
All Competitions
Last Game: Al-Nassr 1-1 Al-Hilal
Friday, May 17 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Khaleej 1-1 Al Ittihad
Thursday, May 16 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 94Goals for: 57
Al Nassr Standing | Al Ittihad Standing
Al Nassr vs Al Ittihad H2H, Preview, Prediction_

Preview Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad

The rivalry between Al-Nassr FC and Al-Ittihad FC is one of the most anticipated fixtures in the Saudi Pro League. Historically, the most common result between these two giants has been a 1-1 draw, occurring six times. This outcome epitomizes the closely contested nature of their encounters. In the last 13 meetings with Al-Nassr FC playing at home, Al-Ittihad FC has the upper hand with six victories, while Al-Nassr FC has won four times and three matches have ended in draws. The goal difference in these home matches slightly favors Al-Ittihad FC, with 17 goals to Al-Nassr FC’s 16.

Recent Form and Head-to-Head Record

Over the last 29 meetings, Al-Nassr FC has emerged victorious 12 times, while Al-Ittihad FC has won nine times, with eight matches ending in a draw. Al-Nassr FC holds a significant goal difference advantage of 48-36. However, Al-Nassr FC’s last home win against Al-Ittihad FC was in 2017, indicating a challenging recent history. Last season’s matches further underscored this tight competition, with a 0-0 draw at Al-Nassr FC’s home and a narrow 1-0 win for Al-Ittihad FC at their home ground.

Scoring Patterns and Key Players

Both teams exhibit notable scoring trends. Al-Nassr FC scored 21% of their goals between minutes 31–45, while Al-Ittihad FC scored 23% of their goals in the same period. This similarity highlights a crucial period in the game where both teams are particularly dangerous.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been a standout performer for Al-Nassr FC, leading the team with an impressive 33 goals and providing 11 assists. For Al-Ittihad FC, Abderazak Hamdallah has scored 19 times, with Karim Benzema contributing significantly with eight assists.

Team Form and Recent Performance

Al-Nassr FC enters this match in strong form, having not lost in their last six games and maintaining an unbeaten streak in their last six home matches. In contrast, Al-Ittihad FC is struggling, having not won in their last five games. This disparity in recent form is critical as both teams aim to secure a pivotal victory.

Defensively, Al-Nassr FC has only failed to score in one of their 16 home matches this season, while Al-Ittihad FC has failed to score in three of their 16 away matches. This suggests a slightly more potent home attack for Al-Nassr FC. On the disciplinary front, Abdullah Al Khaibari has collected the most yellow cards for Al-Nassr FC (6), while Abderazak Hamdallah leads Al-Ittihad FC in this less desirable statistic with six yellow cards.

Halftime Performance and Match Outcomes

Al-Nassr FC shows strength in the first half, winning 50% of their matches by halftime, while Al-Ittihad FC has a 38% halftime win rate. This ability to secure early leads is pivotal, as when Al-Nassr FC leads 1-0 at home, they win 80% of their matches. Similarly, Al-Ittihad FC wins 78% of their matches when leading 0-1 away. Conversely, Al-Nassr FC wins 42% of their matches when trailing 0-1 at home, a testament to their resilience, while Al-Ittihad FC only wins 20% of their matches when down 1-0 away.

Recent Meetings and Performance Comparison

In their last meeting, Al-Nassr FC triumphed by a three-goal margin, highlighting their capability to dominate. However, overall in the last five meetings, Al-Ittihad FC has had the upper hand, winning three times compared to Al-Nassr FC’s one victory and one draw. This trend continues in their Saudi Pro League encounters, where Al-Ittihad FC has lost just one of their last five games against Al-Nassr FC.

Goals and Averages

On average, matches between Al-Nassr FC and Al-Ittihad FC see three goals scored, indicating a typically high-scoring and entertaining affair. Al-Nassr FC averages 2.63 goals at home, while Al-Ittihad FC averages 1.67 goals away. These statistics suggest that fans can expect an exciting match with plenty of goal-scoring opportunities.

The upcoming clash between Al-Nassr FC and Al-Ittihad FC promises to be a thrilling encounter steeped in history and characterized by closely fought battles. With both teams showcasing different strengths and weaknesses, this match could hinge on key moments and individual brilliance. Fans can look forward to a classic showdown in the Saudi Pro League, where every goal and every play will matter.

Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad Prediction

With a probability of 55.7%, our study of all the available data, including individual stats and previous performances, indicates that an Al-Nassr victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Ittihad victory is 24.6%, while the likelihood of a draw is 19.7%.

With an 8.83% chance, a 2-1 victory for Al-Nassr is the most likely outcome. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 2-0 (5.85%) and 3-1 (6.82%). The likelihood of an Al Ittihad victory is 1-2 (5.75%), while the likelihood of a score tie is 1-1 (7.62%).

Al NassrDrawAl Ittihad
Both teams to score 70.22%

Watch: Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad Live score

One thought on “Al Nassr vs. Al Ittihad, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *