ResultsSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Damac VS Al Okhdood Oct. 26, 2023 Final Score

Saudi Pro League Game : Damac vs Al Okhdood | Date: October 26, 2023 | Time: 17:30 Hrs. | Location: Dhamak Club Stadium, Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia

Damac Football Club ضمك is going head to head with Al-Okhdood Club نادي الأخدود starting on 26th October 2023 at 17:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Damak rank 10th, while Al Okhdoud holds 14th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Damac vs Okhdoud results sorted by their H2H matches.

Damac VS Al Okhdood: FINAL SCORE

FINAL SCORE: Damac 2-0 Al Okhdood
DamacAhmad Yousef Zain (48′), Georges-Kévin Nkoudou (69′)
Al Okhdood –

Damac VS Al Okhdood: H2H

DamacAl Okhdood
All competitions
D L L D W W
All competitions
L W L L W L
Last Game: Damac 4-1 Al Hazem
Thursday, October 5 at 1pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Okhdood 0-3 Al-Hilal
Saturday, October 7 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 15Goals for: 5

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all the information, including player statistics and recent performances, indicates that a Damac victory is the most likely result of this match, with a probability of 46.21%. A draw has a probability of 25.6% while a win for Al Okhdood has a probability of 28.18%.

1-0 is the outcome that Damac will win with the highest probability of 10.86%. The next most likely results are 2-1 (9.21%) and 2-0 (8.21%) scorelines. The likelihood of an Al Okhdood victory is 0-1 (8.06%), while the likelihood of a scoreless match is 1-1 (12.18%).

Damac VS Al Okhdood: Prediction

DamacDrawAl Okhdoud
46.21%25.62%28.18%
Both teams to score 52.54%

Damac VS Al Okhdood: Probable Line-up

Damac Al Okhdood
NO.NAME NO. | NAME
30Moustafa Zeghba 1 Paulo Vítor
3Abdelkader Bedrane 5 Solomon Kvirkvelia
15Farouk Chafaï 3 Andrei Burca
20Dhari Al Anazi 77 Hassan Al-Habib
21Sanousi Al Hawsawi 4 Saeed Al-Rabiei
31Nicolae Stanciu 20 Hamed Al-Mansour
17Domagoj Antolic 14 Ahmed Mostafa Taher
8Tarek Hamed 8 Hussain Al Zabdani
9Assan Ceesay 10 Florin Tanase
10Georges-Kévin Nkoudou 6 Eid Al Muwallad
49Ahmad Yousef Zain 7 Saleh Al-Harthi
SUBSTITUTES 99 Saviour Godwin
51Ramzi Solan 11 Alex Collado
99Fahad Al Johani 9 Léandre Tawamba
22Hawswi SUBSTITUTES
7Abdullah Al Qahtani 23 Hussain Shaian
14Abdulaziz Al-Shahrani 17 Sharaf Al Salim
12Abdulaziz Makin 27 Awad Khamis
4Noor Al Rashidi 2 Abdulrahman Khalid Mohammed Al Rio
41Sultan Faqihi 21 Mohammed Al Jahif
23Abdulaziz Majrashi 12 Abdulaziz Al Hatila

One thought on “Damac VS Al Okhdood Oct. 26, 2023 Final Score

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *