Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Damac vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Damac vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Damac vs Al Khaleej | Date: March 30, 2024 | Time: 19:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium, Abha, Saudi Arabia

Damac is going head to head with Al Khaleej starting on March 30th, 2024 at 19:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 DamacAl Khaleej
Standing7th11th
Goals3828
Points3428
Damac Standing | Al Khaleej Standing

Damac vs Al Khaleej H2H

DamacAl Khaleej
All Competitions
L L D L W L
All Competitions
L L D D W D
Last Game: Al-Hilal 2-1 Damac
Saturday, March 16 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Khaleej 2-2 Al Okhdood
Thursday, March 14 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 38Goals for: 28
Damac Standing |Al Khaleej Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2009, Damac and Al Khaleej Club have participated in 16 games. Here is a head to head analysis from the historical data-

  • Damac won six of them (total goals scored), Al Khaleej Club won five (total goals scored), and five were drawn.
  • Past head-to-head results between Damac and Al Khaleej Club: Asian Handicap Win%: 71.4%, Total Goals Over%: 28.6%.
  • The past five games for Damac have been as follows: win 2, draw 1, lose 2, 0.6 goals scored per game, 1.2 goals given up per game, Asian Handicap Win%: 40.0%, Total Goals Over%: 0.0%.
  • Al Khaleej Club’s last five results were Win0, Draw3, Lose2, 1.0 and 1.2 goals scored each game, Asian Handicap Win%: 40.0%, and Total Goals Over%: 40.0%.

Damac vs Al Khaleej Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and previous performances, is a Damac win with a chance of 43.02%. The likelihood of an Al Khaleej victory is 31.18%, while the likelihood of a draw is 25.8%.

With a chance of 10.19%, a Damac victory is most likely to occur 1-0. With such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 2-1 (8.94%) and 2-0 (7.43%). The odds of Al Khaleej winning are 0-1 (8.4%) and 1-1 (12.25%) for a draw.

DamacDrawAl Khaleej
43.02%25.79%31.18%
Both teams to score 53.68%
Damac vs Al Khaleej Prediction

Read: Preview Damac vs Al Khaleej | Watch Damac vs Al Khaleej Live score

2 thoughts on “Damac vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *