Saudi Pro League 2023-24

DAMAC vs Al Hilal: Sept. 21, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game: Damac vs Al Hilal | Date: September 21, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | LocationPrince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium, Abha, Saudi Arabia

DAMAC Football Club ضمك is going head to head with Al Hilal Saudi Football Club نادي الهلال starting on 21 Sept 2023 at 20:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League. Currently, DAMAC rank 16th, while Al Hilal hold 1st position. Looking to all updates on DAMAC and Al Hilal, stay connected with for all updated news and team details.

We feature team analysis, there head to head comparison, past match data and probable squad details. All these data points can help you decide on DAMAC vs Al Hilal game prediction. Even though directly or indirectly does not talk about or feature betting odds but our data analysis can help you predict the probable winner.

Damac vs Al Hilal: H2H

All competitionsAll competitions
Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 3-1 DAMAC
Saturday, September 2 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ittihad 3-4 Al-Hilal
Friday, September 1 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 6Goals for: 14

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available information, including recent results and player statistics, indicates that a victory for Al-Hilal with a chance of 58.42% is the most likely result of this match. A win for Damac has a probability of 19.19%, while a draw has a probability of 22.4%.

With a probability of 11%, the Al-Hilal victory is most likely to result in a score of 0–1. The next two most likely scorelines are 0-2 (10.25%) and 1-2 (9.9%) for that result. The likelihood of a tie is 1-1 (10.62%), while the likelihood of a DAMAC victory is 1-0 (5.7%)

Damac vs Al Hilal: Prediction

Our analysis of data in hand suggests higher probability of Al Hilal winning this game

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *