Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Wehda vs Al Ahli, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Wehda vs Al Ahli, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Wehda vs Al Ahli | Date: April 6, 2024 | Time: 22:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Hathloul Bin Abdulaziz Sport City Stadium, Najran, Saudi Arabia

Al Wehda is going head to head with Al Ahli starting on April 6th, 2024 at 22:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al WehdaAl Ahli
Al Wehda Standing | Al Ahli Standing

Al Wehda vs Al Ahli H2H

Al WehdaAl Ahli
All Competitions
All Competitions
Last Game: Abha 1-0 Al Wahda
Thursday, March 14 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 2-2 Al-Ahli
Friday, March 29 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 36Goals for: 51
Al Wahda Standing | Al Ahli Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2005, Al-Ahli SFC and Al-Wehda Mecca have participated in 33 games. Here is a head to head analysis from the games played-

  1. Al-Ahli SFC won 20 (total goals 61, PPG 1.8), Al Wehda Mecca won 7 (total goals 32, PPG 1.0), and there were 6 draws.
  2. Previous H2H Results between Al-Ahli SFC and Al Wehda Mecca Total Goals Over: 53.3%, Asian Handicap Win%: 53.3%.
  3. Al Wehda Mecca has won three of the last five games, drawn one, lost one, and conceded two goals per game. Win percentage (Asian handicap): 20.0%; Goals Over Total: 40.0%.
  4. Al-Ahli SFC has won zero, drawn two, lost three, and given up 1.0 and 1.6 goals per game in their last five games. Total Goals Over: 40%, Asian Handicap Win%: 40%

Al Wehda vs Al Ahli Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al-Ahli victory with a chance of 53.27%. The likelihood of an Al-Wahda victory is 24.52%, while the likelihood of a draw is 22.2%.

With a likelihood of 9.7%, the most likely scoreline for an Al-Ahli victory is 1-2. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-2 (7.83%) and 0-1 (8.17%). The odds of Al Wahda winning are 2-1 (6.26%) and 1-1 (10.11%) for a draw.

Al WehdaDrawAl Ahli
Both teams to score 60.58%
Al Khaleej vs Al Hilal Prediction

Read: Preview Al Wehda vs Al Ahli | Watch Al Wehda vs Al Ahli Live score

2 thoughts on “Al Wehda vs Al Ahli, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *