Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Taawoon vs Al Tai Oct. 5, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Taawoon vs Al Tai Oct. 5, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Taawoon vs Al Tai | Date: October 5, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Taawon Club Stadium, Buraydah, Saudi Arabia

Al Taawoun Football Club التعاون is going head to head with Al-Tai FC نادي الطائي starting on 30th Sept 2023 at 23:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Taawoon  rank 3rd, while Al Tai holds 14th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Taawoon vs Al Tai results sorted by their H2H matches.

FINAL SCORE: Al Taawoon 3-0 Al Tai

Match: Preview

Al Taawoon vs Al Tai: H2H

Al TaawoonAl Tai
All competitions
W W W L W W
All competitions
L L W D L L
Last Game: Al Hazem 1-3 Al-Taawoun
Friday, September 29 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Tai 1-2 Al-Nassr
Friday, September 29 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for : 16Goals for: 4

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available information, including recent performances and player statistics, indicates that a victory for Al-Taawoun with a probability of 57.18% is the most likely result of this match. A win for Al Tai has a probability of 20.52%, while a draw has a probability of 22.3%.

1-0 is the result that Al-Taawoun will most likely achieve, with a chance of 10.11%. The following most probable results are 2-1 (9.92%) and 2-0 (9.54%). The likelihood of a draw is 1-1 (10.51%), while the likelihood of an Al Tai victory is 0-1 (5.57%).

Al Taawoon vs Al Tai: Prediction

Al TaawoonDrawAl Tai
57.18%22.3%20.52%
Both teams to score 54.83%

One thought on “Al Taawoon vs Al Tai Oct. 5, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *