Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Tai vs Al Hazem, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Tai vs Al Hazem, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Tai vs Al Hazem | Date: March 8, 2024 | Time: 19:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Abdulaziz Bin Musaid Sport City Stadium, Ha’il

Al Tai is going head to head with Al Hazem starting on March 8th , 2024 at 19:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al TaiAl Hazem
Standing16th17th
Goals2225
Points1815
Al Tai Standing | Al Hazem Standing

Al Tai vs Al Hazem: H2H

Al TaiAl Hazem
All Competitions
L L L D L L
All Competitions
D L D L D D
Last Game: Abha 2-0 Al Tai
Friday, March 1 at 2pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 4-4 Al Hazem
Thursday, February 29 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 22Goals for: 25
Al Tai Standing |Al Hazem Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2005, Al-Tai and Al-Hazem FC have played 25 games. Al-Hazem FC won 10 (total goals 34), Al-Tai won 8 (total goals 32), and there were 7 ties. Prior outcomes between Al-Tai and Al-Hazem FC: 60.0% win percentage with an Asian handicap and a goal percentage over 60.0% overall.
In the last five games, Al-Tai has won two, drawn one, lost two, surrendered 2.6 goals per game, won 20.0% of games with an Asian handicap, and scored more goals overall than 40.0%.
In the last five games, Al-Hazem FC has won zero, drawn three, lost two, and surrendered 2.6 goals per game. Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 60.0%, while their total goal percentage is higher than 60.0%.

Al Tai vs Al Hazem Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and previous performances, is an Al Hazem victory with a chance of 47.63%. The likelihood of an Al Tai victory is 29.78%, while the likelihood of a draw is 22.6%.

With a probability of 9.22%, the most likely scoreline for an Al Hazem victory is 1-2. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-2 (6.46%) and 0-1 (6.98%). The odds of Al Tai winning are 2-1 (7.1%) and 1-1 (9.96%) for a tie.

Al TaiDrawAl Hazem
29.78%22.59%47.63%
Both teams to score 64.05%
Al Tai vs Al Hazem Prediction

Read: Preview Al Tai vs Al Hazem | Watch: Al Tai vs Al Hazem Live score

2 thoughts on “Al Tai vs Al Hazem, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *