Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Tai vs Abha: Saudi Pro League September 1 2023: Final Score

Al Tai vs Abha: H2H

Saudi Pro League Game: Al Tai vs Abha| Date: September 1, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Abdul Aziz bin Musa’ed Stadium

Full Time Score Update

Final Score: Al Tai 1-0 Abha

Goals: Andrei Cordea 83′

Al TaiAbha
All competition
All competition
Last Game: Al-Ahli 2-0 Al Tai
Tuesday, August 29 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Abha 2-1 Al Fayha
Monday, August 28 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goal for: 1Goal for: 4

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all the information, including player stats and recent performances, indicates that an Al Tai victory is the most likely result of this match, with a chance of 46.05%. The likelihood of Abha winning is 28.46%, and the likelihood of a draw is 25.5%.

1-0 is the result that Al Tai will most likely achieve, with a probability of 10.63%. The following most likely results are 2-1 (9.22%) and 2-0 (8.09%). The likelihood of an Abha victory is 0-1 (7.96%) while the likelihood of a scoreless match is 1-1 (12.11%).

Al Tai vs. Abha: Preview

Al Tai welcomes Abha to Prince Abdul Aziz bin Musa’ed Stadium on Friday for round five of the 2023 Saudi Pro League season to prevent a fourth straight loss.

On the other hand, the visitors, who have just returned to winning ways, travel to Ha’il hoping to win two straight games for the first time in 2023.

Al Tai lost 2-0 to Al Ahli SC on Tuesday at Prince Abdullah al-Faisal Stadium, leaving them winless after three straight games.

Six minutes before halftime, Riyad Mahrez gave Kresimir Rezic’s team the lead. Franck Kessie then put the game out of reach just shy of the hour mark.

The result is that the Knights of The North are now just one point above relegation danger in the Saudi Pro League standings, in 14th position.

The next challenger is an adversarial team that has lost just once in the previous five iterations of this matchup across all competitions.

That lone defeat did occur in the most recent match, which took place in April when Friday’s hosts put up a valiant fight to win 1-0.

At the Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Stadium on Monday, Abha earned their second consecutive victory at home by narrowly defeating Al Feiha.

Karl Toko Ekambi and Ahmed Jaber scored goals in each half to put Otakar Dolejs’s team ahead until Fashion Sakala drew even three minutes from time.

The Leaders of the South are now seventh in the rankings with six points from their four games, four points above the relegation zone. The visitors on Friday have their work cut out for them if they want to avoid another pointless road trip after losing all 12 of their away games since the new year

Team News

Alfa Semedo is ineligible to participate in this match since he was given the boot during the first half of Al Tai’s loss to Al Ahli.

Midfielder Abdulaziz Al Harabi is expected to be included in the starting lineup for the home team, marking just his second start of the year.

Karl Toko Ekambi of Abha is expected to keep his spot in the starting lineup after making a memorable goal in his debut.

Grzegorz Krychowiak, a Polish international, is questionable for the visitors after leaving last time out against Al Feiha due to an injury scare. Ahmad Jamal, 30, will likely be given the go-ahead to start the game if Krychowiak is deemed unfit to play

Al Tai’s possible starting lineup:

 Braga; Salem, Roco, Bauer, Alnakhli; Al Harabi; Misidjan, Al Qunaian, Abdullah, Cordea; Al Hazzaa

Abha’s possible starting lineup:

 Tatarusanu; Al Qumayzi, Noguera, Al Sudani, Naji; Jumayah, Matic, Jamal, Kamano; Jaber, Toko Ekambi

Al Tai vs Abha: Prediction

Despite their previous struggles in front of goal, we are betting on Al Tai to score in this match. However, it’s also possible that the hosts lose their fourth straight game and must accept a share of the spoils

3 thoughts on “Al Tai vs Abha: Saudi Pro League September 1 2023: Final Score

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *