Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Taawoun vs Al Nassr, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 30, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Taawoun vs Al Nassr, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 30, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Taawoun vs Al Nassr | Date: December 30, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sport City Stadium, Buraidah, Saudi Arabia

Al Taawoun Football Club التعاون is going head to head with Al Nassr Football Club نادي النصر السعودي starting on Dec. 30th , 2023 at 23:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al TaawounAl Nassr
Standing4th2nd
Goals3046
Points3440
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Taawoun vs Al Nassr: H2H

Al TaawounAl Nassr
All Competitions
L L W W W L
All Competitions
W D L D W W
Last Game: Al-Taawoun 1-3 Al Fateh
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 3-1 Al Ettifaq
Friday, December 22 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 30Goals for: 46
Al Taawoun Standing |Al Nassr Standing

Data Analysis

With a probability of 47.2%, our examination of all available data, including individual stats and recent performances, indicates that an Al-Nassr victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al-Taawoun victory is 30.31%, while the likelihood of a draw is 22.5%.

With a likelihood of 9.14%, the most likely scoreline for an Al-Nassr victory is 1-2. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-2 (6.27%) and 0-1 (6.74%). The odds of Al-Taawoun winning are 2-1 (7.16%) and 1-1 (9.82%) for a draw.

Al Taawoun vs Al Nassr: Prediction

Al TaawounDrawAl Nassr
30.31%22.49%47.2%
Both teams to score 64.79%
Al Taawoun vs Al Nassr Stats

One thought on “Al Taawoun vs Al Nassr, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 30, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *