Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Shabab vs Al Hazem

Saudi Pro League Game: Al Shabab vs Al Hazem | Date: September 21, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | LocationPrince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Shabab vs Al Hazem: Preview

Al-Shabab Football Club نادي الشباب is going head to head with Al-Hazem SC نادي الحزم السعودي starting on 21 Sept 2023 at 23:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al-Shabab rank 13th, while Al Hazem hold 18th position.

On, you can find all previous Al-Shabab v Al Hazem results sorted by their H2H matches.

Our game and teams related features can help you decide on Al-Shabab v Al Hazem game prediction. Even though Proleaguefootballsaudi doesn’t offer direct betting, it provides the best odds and shows you which sites offer live betting

Al Shabab vs Al Hazem: H2H

Al ShababAl Hazem
All competitions
All competitions
Last Game: Al Fayha 0-1 Al Shabab
Friday, September 15 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 1-1 Al Tai
Saturday, September 16 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for :5Goals for:4

Data Analysis

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, is a victory for Al Shabab, with a chance of 51.68%. A win for Al Hazem has a probability of 23.12%, while a draw has a probability of 25.2%.

1-0 is the result that Al Shabab will most likely achieve, with a probability of 12.35%. The next two most probable results are 2-0 (9.77%) and 2-1 (9.46%). The likelihood of a draw is 1-1 (11.95%), while the likelihood of an Al Hazem victory is 0-1 (7.56%).

Al Shabab vs Al Hazem: Prediction

Our data in hand suggests higher probability of Al Shabab winning this game.

One thought on “Al Shabab vs Al Hazem

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *