Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Shabab vs Abha, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Shabab vs Abha, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Shabab vs Abha | Date: April 18, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh

Al Shabab is going head to head with Abha starting on April 18th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al ShababAbha

Al Shabab vs Abha H2H

Al ShababAbha
All Competitions
All Competitions
Last Game: Al Tai 0-0 Al Shabab
Saturday, April 6 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Abha 0-8 Al-Nassr
Tuesday, April 2 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 30Goals for: 29
Al Shabab Standing | Abha Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2005, Abha and Al-Shabab FC have participated in 16 games Here is a head to head analysis from the games played-

  • Of them, Abha won four (total goals 14), Al-Shabab FC won ten (total goals 33), and two were drawn.
  • Past Head-to-Head Records between Al-Shabab FC and Abha, including Asian Handicap Win% and Total Goals Over%.
  • Al-Shabab FC’s last five results were as follows: win percentage of 40.0%, total goals over% of 60.0%, goals conceded per game of 1.4, draw percentage of 1, and loss percentage of 3.
  • In the last five games, Abha has won three, drawn one, lost one, conceded 2.6 goals per game, and its Asian handicap win percentage is 60.0%.

Al Shabab vs Abha Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al Shabab victory with a chance of 70.22%. There is a 16.8% chance of a draw and a 12.97% chance of Abha winning.

With a 9.56% chance, a 2-0 victory for Al Shabab is the most likely outcome. For that result, the next most likely scorelines are 3-0 (7.95%) and 2-1 (9.45%). The likelihood of a draw result is 1-1 (7.57%), but the likelihood of an Abha victory is 1-2 (3.74%).

Al ShababDrawAbha
Both teams to score 57.59%
Al Shabab vs Abha Prediction

Read: Preview Al Shabab vs Abha | Watch Al Shabab vs Abha Live score

2 thoughts on “Al Shabab vs Abha, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *