Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Riyadh vs Al Tai, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Riyadh vs Al Tai, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Riyadh vs Al Tai | Date: April 19, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh

Al Riyadh is going head to head with Al Tai starting on April 19th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al RiyadhAl Tai
Standing14th17th
Goals2327
Points2523

Al Riyadh vs Al Tai H2H

Al RiyadhAl Tai
All Competitions
W L D D L L
All Competitions
L W D L L D
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-0 Al Riyadh
Saturday, April 6 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Tai 0-0 Al Shabab
Saturday, April 6 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 23Goals for: 27
Al Riyadh Standing | Al Tai Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2008, Al-Riyadh and Al-Tai have engaged in 17 games. Here is a head to head analysis from the games played-

  • Al-Riyadh won seven of them (total goals scored: 23), Al-Tai won five (total goals scored: 17), and five were tied.
  • Prior Al-Riyadh vs. Al-Tai results 50.0% is the win percentage with an Asian handicap; above 100% is the total goals percentage.
  • In their last five games, Al-Riyadh has won two, drawn two, lost one, and surrendered 1.4 goals per game. Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 80.0%, while their total goal percentage is more than 20.0%.
  • In the last five games, Al-Tai has won two, drawn two, lost one, and surrendered 1.0 and 1.8 goals per game. Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 60.0%, while their total goal percentage is above 40.0%.

Al Riyadh vs Al Tai Prediction

With a probability of 40.35%, our analysis of all the available data, including player stats and previous performances, indicates that an Al Riyadh victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Tai victory is 34.24%, while the likelihood of a draw is 25.4%.

With a 9.14% chance of happening, a 1-0 victory for Al Riyadh is the most likely outcome. The next two most likely score lines are 2-0 (6.62%) and 2-1 (8.7%) for that result. The likelihood of an Al Tai victory is 0-1 (8.29%), while the likelihood of a score draw is 1-1 (12.01%).

Al RiyadhDrawAl Tai
40.35%25.41%35.24%
Both teams to score 55.96%
Al Riyadh vs Al Tai Prediction

Read: Preview Al Riyadh vs Al Tai | Watch Al Riyadh vs Al Tai Live score

One thought on “Al Riyadh vs Al Tai, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *