Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Riyadh vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 16, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Riyadh vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 16, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Riyadh vs Al Khaleej | Date: December 16, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al-Riyadh SC نادي الرياض السعودي  is going head to head with Al-Khaleej FC starting on Dec. 16th , 2023 at 20:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al RiyadhAl Khaleej
Standing14th13th
Goals1519
Points1616
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Riyadh vs Al Khaleej: H2H

Al RiyadhAl Khaleej
All competitions
L L D W D L
All competitions
D L W L L W
Last Game: Al-Nassr 4-1 Al Riyadh
Friday, December 8 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Khaleej 3-1 Abha
Friday, December 8 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 15Goals for: 19
Al Riyadh Standing |Al Khaleej Standing

Data Analysis

With a probability of 37.46%, our examination of all available information, including player statistics and recent performances, indicates that an Al Riyadh victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Khaleej victory is 35.85%, while the likelihood of a draw is 26.7%.

With a probability of 10.08%, a 1-0 victory for Al Riyadh is the most probable outcome. In such a case, the next most likely scorelines are 2-0 (6.52%) and 2-1 (8.2%). The likelihood of an Al Khaleej victory is 0-1 (9.82%), but the likelihood of a score draw is 1-1 (12.69%).

Al Riyadh vs Al Khaleej: Prediction

Al RiyadhDrawAl Khaleej
37.46%26.69%35.85%
Both teams to score 51.92%
Al Riyadh vs Al Wehda Stats

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *