Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Okhdood vs Al Shabab, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 22, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Okhdood vs Al Shabab, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 22, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Okhdood vs Al Shabab | Date: December 22, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sport City Stadium, Buraidah, Saudi Arabia

Al-Okhdood Club is going head to head with Al-Shabab Football Club نادي الشباب starting on Dec. 22nd , 2023 at 20:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al OkhdoodAl Shabab
Standing14th12th
Goals1218
Points1618
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Okhdood vs Al Shabab: H2H

Al OkhdoodAl Shabab
All competitions
L W L W L W
All competitions
W L D L D D
Last Game: Al Okhdood 1-0 Al Tai
Thursday, December 14 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fateh 1-1 Al Shabab
Friday, December 15 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 12Goals for: 18
Al Okhdood Standing |Al Shabab Standing

Data Analysis

With a probability of 43.24%, our examination of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, indicates that an Al Shabab victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Okhdood victory is 31.56%, while the likelihood of a draw is 25.2%.

With a likelihood of 9.49%, the most likely scoreline for an Al Shabab victory is 0-1. For that result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-2 (7.18%) and 1-2 (9.02%). The odds of Al Okhdood winning are 1-0 (7.88%) and 1-1 (11.91%) for a tie.

Al Okhdood vs Al Shabab: Prediction

Al OkhdoodDrawAl Shabab
31.56%25.2%43.24%
Both teams to score 55,78%
Al Okhdood vs Al Shabab Stats

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *