Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Okhdood vs Al Hilal Oct. 7, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Okhdood vs Al Hilal Oct. 7, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Okhdood vs Al Hilal | Date: October 7, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Hathloul Bin Abdulaziz Sport City Stadium, Najran, Saudi Arabia

Al-Okhdood Club نادي الأخدود is going head to head with Al Hilal Saudi Football Club نادي الهلال السعودي starting on 7th October 2023 at 20:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Okhdood rank 13th, while Al Hilal holds 1st position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Okhdood vs Al Hilal results sorted by their H2H matches.

FINAL SCORE: Al Okhdood 0-3 Al Hilal

Al Okhdood vs Al Hilal: H2H

Al OkhdoodAl Hilal
All competitionsAll competitions
Last Game: Al Raed 1-2 Al Okhdood
Saturday, September 30 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Hilal 2-0 Al Shabab
Friday, September 29 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 5Goals for: 23

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available information, including recent results and player statistics, indicates that a victory for Al-Hilal with a chance of 69.08% is the most likely result of this match. A win for Al Okhdood has a probability of 11.91%, while a draw has a probability of 19%.

With a chance of 12.83%, the Al-Hilal victory is most likely to result in a score of 0–2. The next two most likely scorelines are 0-1 (12.15%) and 1-2 (9.54%) for that result. The likelihood of a draw is 1-1 (9.03%), while the likelihood of an Al Okhdood victory is 1-0 (4.27%).

Al Okhdood vs Al Hilal: Prediction

Al OkhdoodDrawAl Hilal
11.91%19%69.08%
Both teams to score 46.09%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *