Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Nassr vs Al Riyadh, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 8, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Nassr vs Al Riyadh, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 8, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Nassr vs Al Riyadh | Date: December 8, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Awal Park at King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Nassr Football Club نادي النصر السعودي is going head to head with Al-Riyadh SC نادي الرياض السعودي starting on Dec. 8th , 2023 at 23:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al NassrAl Riyadh
Standing2nd13th
Goals3914
Points3416
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Nassr vs Al Riyadh: H2H

Al NassrAl Riyadh
All competitions
W W W W W L
All competitions
W L L D W D
Last Game: Istiqlol Dushanbe 1-1 Al-Nassr
Tuesday, December 5 at 4pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Al Riyadh 0-0 Al Hazem
Thursday, November 30 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 24Goals for: 18
Al Nassr Standing | Al Riyadh Standing

Data Analysis

Based on our comprehensive examination of all accessible information, such as player statistics and recent results, we predict that Al-Nassr will win this game with a probability of 73.82%. The likelihood of a tie is 16%, and the likelihood of Al Riyadh winning is 10.19%.

With a probability of 11.53%, a 2-0 victory for Al-Nassr is the most probable scoreline. For that result, the next most likely scorelines are 1-0 (9.35%) and 3-0 (9.49%). The likelihood of a drew match is 1-1 (7.53%), but the likelihood of an Al Riyadh victory is 0-1 (3.05%).

Al Nassr vs Al Riyadh: Prediction

Al NassrDrawAl Riyadh
73.82%16%10.19%
Both teams to score 50.62%

One thought on “Al Nassr vs Al Riyadh, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 8, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *