Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Nassr vs Al Ettifaq, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 22, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Nassr vs Al Ettifaq, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 22, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Nassr vs Al Ettifaq | Date: December 23, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Awal Park at King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Nassr Football Club نادي النصر السعودي is going head to head with Al Ettifaq Football Club نادي الاتفاق لكرة القدم  starting on Dec. 22nd , 2023 at 23:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al NassrAl Ettifaq
Standing2nd8th
Goals4320
Points3724
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Nassr vs Al Ettifaq: H2H

Al NassrAl Ettifaq
All competitions
W W W W L W
All competitions
D D D L D L
Last Game: Al-Nassr 4-1 Al Riyadh
Friday, December 8 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 0-2 Al-Taawoun
Saturday, December 16 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 43Goals for: 20
Al Nassr Standing |Al Ettifaq Standing

Data Analysis

With a probability of 71.38%, our study of all the available data, including individual stats and recent performances, indicates that an Al-Nassr victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of a tie is 17.2%, and the likelihood of Al Ettifaq winning is 11.42%.

With a probability of 11.57%, a 2-0 victory for Al-Nassr is the most probable scoreline. With that result, the next most likely scorelines are 1-0 (9.87%) and 2-1 (9.52%). The likelihood of a drawn match is 1-1 (8.12%), but the likelihood of an Al Ettifaq victory is 0-1 (3.46%).

Al Nassr vs Al Ettifaq: H2H

Al NassrDrawAl Ettifaq
71.38%17.2%11.42%
Both teams to score 50.71%
Al Hazem vs Al Ahli Stats

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *