Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Nassr vs Abha Oct. 6, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Nassr vs Abha Oct. 6, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Nassr vs Abha | Date: October 6, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Awal Park at King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Nassr Football Club نادي النصر السعودي is going head to head with Abha Football Club نادي أبها السعودي starting on 6th October 2023 at 20:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Nassr rank 4th, while Abha holds 16th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Nassr vs Abha results sorted by their H2H matches.

FINAL SCORE: Al Nassr 2-2 Abha

Al Nassr vs Abha: H2H

Al NassrAbha
All competitions
W W W W W W
All competitions
L W L L L L
Last Game: Al Tai 1-2 Al-Nassr
Friday, September 29 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Abha 0-1 Al Riyadh
Saturday, September 30 at 1pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for:24Goals for: 5

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available information, including recent performances and player statistics, indicates that an Al-Nassr victory is the most likely result of this match, with a probability of 72.63%. The likelihood of a tie is 16.7%, and the likelihood of Abha winning is 10.67%.

Al-Nassr winning by a score of 2-0 has a chance of 11.81%, making it the most likely outcome. The subsequent most likely results are 1-0 (9.91%) and 2-1 (9.41%) scores. The likelihood of a draw is 1-1 (7.89%), while the likelihood of an Abha victory is 0-1 (3.31%).

Al Nassr vs Abha: Prediction

Al NassrDrawAbha
72.63%16.69%10.67%
Both teams to score 49.83%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *