Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood | Date: March 15, 2024 | Time: 22:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Saud Bin Jalawi Stadium, Khobar, Saudi Arabia

Al Khaleej is going head to head with Al Okhdood starting on March 15th , 2024 at 22:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al KhaleejAl Okhdood
Standing11th14th
Goals2619
Points2723
Al Khaleej Standing | Al Okhdood Standing

Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood H2H

Al KhaleejAl Okhdood
All Competitions
W L L D D W
All Competitions
W D W L L L
Last Game: Al Fateh 1-2 Al Khaleej
Saturday, March 9 at 2pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ittihad 2-1 Al Okhdood
Friday, March 8 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 26Goals for: 19
Al Khaleej Standing |Al Okhdood Standing

Data Analysis

The football teams of Al-Khaleej and Al-Okhdood have faced off three times since 2021. They were tied: Al-Okhdood won (total goals 1), Al-Khaleej won three (total goals 5), and they tied. Previous results between Al-Khaleej and Al-Okhdood, Asian Handicap 33.3% is the win percentage, and 33.3% is the total goal percentage.
Al-Khaleej’s record in the last five games is: 1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses, 0.6 goals scored per game, 1.0 goals given up per game, a 60.0% winning percentage with an Asian handicap, and a total goal percentage over 20.0%.
In the last five games, Al-Okhdood has won four, drawn zero, lost one, and surrendered 1.2 goals per game. Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 50.0%, while their overall goal percentage is above 75.0%.

Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood Prediction

With a probability of 42.33%, our analysis of all available data, including player statistics and previous performances, indicates that an Al Khaleej victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al-Okhdood victory is 31.58%, while the likelihood of a draw is 26.1%.

With a chance of 10.4%, a 1-0 victory for Al Khaleej is the most likely outcome. With such a result, the next most likely score lines are 2-1 (8.83%) and 2-0 (7.4%). The odds of Al Okhdood winning are 0-1 (8.72%) and 1-1 (12.4%) for a draw.

Al KhaleejDrawAl Okhdood
42.33%26.09%31.58%
Both teams to score 52.88%
Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood Prediction

Read: Preview Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood | Watch Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood Live score

One thought on “Al Khaleej vs Al Okhdood, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *