PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ittihad vs. Damac, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ittihad vs. Damac, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Ittihad vs. Damac | Date: May 23, 2024 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Al Ittihad is going head to head with Damac starting on May 23rd, 2024 at 20:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League. This match is part of round 32, in Saudi Pro League standing, Al Ittihad stands on 5th position with 51 points from 32 matches, while Damac stands at 10th position with 40 points on points table.

Al Ittihad vs. Damac H2H

 Al IttihadDamac
Al Ittihad Standing | Damac Standing

In the 2024 season, Al Ittihad averaged 1.61 goals per game throughout the actual season. The overall number of goals (both team and opponent) in 19 (86.36%) home games was more than 1.5 goals. The total goals (team and opponent) in 16 (72.73%) home games during the 2024 season were more than 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Damac FC averaged 1.26 goals per game. Out of 11 (61.11%) away games, the total goals (both team and opponent) were more than 1.5 goals. Eight (44.44%) of the away side’s games had total goals (both team and opponent). More than 2.5 goals.

Of their total 57 goals, Al Ittihad has scored 30 goals at home (53%), while they have let up 31 goals (63% of their total 49 goals) at home. In a home game, they score 1.88 goals on average and give up 1.94 goals. Their home goals scored and goals conceded put them third and seventeenth, respectively.

Of their total 42 goals, Damac has scored 17 goals away (40%), while they have let up 22 goals away (55% of their total 40 goals). Every road game, they score 1.06 goals on average and give up 1.38 goals. Both the number of goals scored and the number of goals surrendered are eighth for them.

The most frequent total goals scored in the past nine head-to-head matchups was 3, which happened four times. Damac had a shooting efficiency of 14.29%, while Al Ittihad’s was 12.77%.

Head- to- Head Analysis

Since 2019, Al Ittihad Jeddah and Damac FC have played 9 matches against each other. Here is a head-to-head analysis of past games:

  • Al Ittihad Jeddah won three of them (total goals scored 12), Damac FC won three (total goals scored 11), and three were drawn.
  • Previous results between Al-Ittihad Jeddah and Damac FC: Asian Handicap Win Percentage: 66.7%; Total Goals Percentage: Over 33.3%. Al Ittihad Jeddah has won 1, drawn 1, lost 3, and conceded 2.8 goals per game in their last 5 games.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 20.0%, while their total goal percentage is above 60.0%.
  • In the last five games, Damac FC has won one, drawn two, lost two, and conceded 1.4 goals per game.
  • Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 20.0%, while their overall goal percentage is above 40.0%.
Al IttihadDamac
All Competitions
All Competitions
Last Game: Al Khaleej 1-1 Al Ittihad
Thursday, May 16 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Damac 1-1 Al Fayha
Friday, May 17 at 5.15pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 57Goals for: 42
Al Ittihad Standing | Damac Standing

Preview Al Ittihad vs. Damac

The encounters between Al-Ittihad FC and Damac FC have historically been tightly contested. The most common result between these two sides is a 1-1 draw, with three matches ending in this stalemate. Over the last nine meetings, Al-Ittihad FC have secured three victories, as have Damac FC, with the remaining three matches ending in draws. Al-Ittihad FC have a slight edge in terms of goal difference, leading 12-11.

Recent Encounters and Current Form

Last season, Al-Ittihad FC enjoyed a resounding 3-0 victory at home against Damac FC, while the reverse fixture at Damac’s home ground ended in a 1-1 draw. Currently, Al-Ittihad FC find themselves in a challenging phase, enduring a three-match losing streak at home and failing to win any of their last four home fixtures. Despite this, they have managed to avoid defeat against Damac FC in their last three home encounters.

Scoring Patterns and Key Players

Both teams have distinct scoring patterns. Al-Ittihad FC scored 23% of their goals between the 31st and 45th minutes, while Damac FC found the net 26% of the time during the same period. Notably, Al-Ittihad FC have failed to score in three of their 16 home matches this season, whereas Damac FC have drawn blanks in five of their 16 away matches.

The attacking prowess of Al-Ittihad FC is spearheaded by Abderazak Hamdallah, who has scored 19 goals this season. On the other side, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou leads Damac FC’s scoring chart with 15 goals. Additionally, Karim Benzema has been a crucial playmaker for Al-Ittihad FC, providing eight assists, while Nicolae Stanciu tops Damac FC’s assist list with five.

Defensive and disciplinary records

Defensively, Al-Ittihad FC have struggled, conceding goals in each of their last eight matches. In terms of discipline, Abderazak Hamdallah has accumulated the most yellow cards (six) for Al-Ittihad FC, while Tarek Hamed has been the most booked player for Damac FC, with nine yellow cards. Notably, Damac FC have received seven red cards this season, the highest in the Saudi Pro League.

In their last five encounters, Al-Ittihad FC have won twice, drawn twice, and lost once against Damac FC. Al-Ittihad FC’s last victory came by a two-goal margin. When Al-Ittihad FC leads 1-0 at home, they have an 80% win rate, while Damac FC wins 62% of their away games when leading 1-0. However, when trailing 1-0 away, Damac FC has failed to secure a comeback win.

Goals and match statistics

On average, Al-Ittihad FC score 1.6 goals per match against Damac FC, who score 1.2 goals on average in these fixtures. The average number of goals per match between these teams is 2.8, with 1.4 goals typically scored in the first half. Both teams have struggled in their recent matches, with Al-Ittihad FC failing to win their last five games and Damac FC their last four. While Al-Ittihad FC boast a slightly better record and home advantage, their recent form suggests they will need to dig deep to overcome Damac FC. Damac FC, with their better recent performances in the league, will look to exploit Al-Ittihad’s current vulnerabilities. This match promises to be another closely fought contest, with both teams eager to turn their fortunes around

Al Ittihad vs. Damac Prediction

With a probability of 40.68%, our study of all the available data, including player stats and previous performances, indicates that an Al Ittihad victory is the most likely result of this match. Damac’s chances of winning are 34.33% and 25%, respectively, for a tie.

With a chance of 8.76%, a 2-1 victory for Al Ittihad is the most likely outcome. With such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 1-0 (8.68%) and 2-0 (6.48%). Damac has a 1-2 (7.93%) chance of winning, while a 1-1 (11.73%) chance of a drawn scoreline exists.

Al IttihadDrawDamac
Both teams to score 57.46%

Watch: Al Ittihad vs. Damac Live score

One thought on “Al Ittihad vs. Damac, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *