Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ittihad vs Al Wehda, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ittihad vs Al Wehda, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Ittihad vs Al Wehda | Date: February 26, 2024 | Time: 22:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Al Ittihad is going head to head with Al Wehda starting on Feb. 26th, 2024 at 22:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al IttihadAl Wehda
Standing7th9th
Goals3431
Points2825
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Ittihad vs Al Wehda: H2H

Al IttihadAl Wehda
All Competitions
All Competitions
Last Game: Al-Ittihad 2-5 Al-Nassr
Saturday, December 26 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Shabab 1-0 Al Wehda
Friday, December 30 at 23:30pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 34Goals for: 31
Al Ittihad Standing |Al Wehda Standing

Data Analysis

Al Wehda and Al-Ittihad Club have played 31 games together so far. Al-Ittihad Club won 21 of them (total goals scored 59), Al Wehda won five (total goals scored 32), and five were drawn.

Al-Wehda vs Al-Ittihad Club historical H2H data:

Asian Handicap Win Percentage: 30.8%; Goals Over Total: 46.2%.
Al-Ittihad Club has won three of the last five games, drawn zero, lost two, and given up 2.8 goals per game. Win percentage (Asian handicap): 20.0%; Goals Over Total: 80.0%.
The last five games saw Al Wehda win five, draw zero, lose zero, score 1.0 goals and give up 1.2 goals per game. Total Goals Over (20.0%), Asian Handicap Win (40.0%).

Al Ittihad vs Al Wehda: Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and previous performances, is a victory for Al Ittihad, with a probability of 65.16%. The likelihood of a tie is 19.4%, while the probability of Al Wahda winning is 15.45%.

With a probability of 10.28%, a 2-0 victory for Al Ittihad is the most probable outcome. With such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 2-1 (9.87%) and 1-0 (9.44%). The likelihood of a drawn match is 1-1 (9.06%), while the likelihood of an Al Wahda victory is 1-2 (4.35%).

Al IttihadDrawAl Wehda
65.16%19.39%15.45%
Both teams to score 54.74%
Al Ittihad vs Al Wehda Stats

One thought on “Al Ittihad vs Al Wehda, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *