Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ittihad vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head , Prediction Nov.30, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ittihad vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head , Prediction Nov.30, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Ittihad vs Al Khaleej | Date: November 30, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Al-Ittihad Saudi Arabian Club نادي الإتحاد العربي السعودي is going head to head with Al-Khaleej FC starting on Nov. 30th , 2023 at 23:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al IttihadAl Khaleej
Standing5th12th
Goals2513
Points2413
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Ittihad vs Al Khaleej: H2H

Al IttihadAl Khaleej
All competitions
D W D L L W
All competitions
L D L D L W
Last Game: Al Ittihad 4-2 Abha
Friday, November 10 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Khaleej 3-1 Al Tai
Thursday, November 9 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 25Goals for: 13
Al Ittihad Standing | Al Khaleej Standing
Al Ittihad Training Day
Coach Marcelo Gallardo

Data Analysis

With a probability of 70.77%, our analysis of all the available data, including player statistics and recent performances, indicates that an Al Ittihad victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of a draw is 18%, and the likelihood of Al Khaleej winning is 11.24%.

With a probability of 12.57%, a 2-0 victory for Al Ittihad is the most probable outcome. With that result, the next most likely scorelines are 1-0 (11.33%) and 2-1 (9.5%). The likelihood of a drawn match is 1-1 (8.56%), whereas the likelihood of an Al Khaleej victory is 0-1 (3.85%).

Al Ittihad vs Al Khaleej: Prediction

Al IttihadDrawAl Khaleej
70.77%17.99%11.24%
Both teams to score 47.24%

One thought on “Al Ittihad vs Al Khaleej, Head to Head , Prediction Nov.30, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *