Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal: Saudi Pro League September 1, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal: Saudi Pro League September 1, 2023

Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal: H2H

Saudi Pro League Game: Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal| Date: September 1, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | LocationPrince Abdullah Al-Faisal Stadium, Jeddah

Al IttihadAl-Hilal
Saudi Pro League
W W W W
Saudi Pro League
W D W W
Last Game: Al Wahda 0-3 Al Ittihad
Monday, August 28 at 7pm in Saudi Pro Leagu
Last Game: Al-Hilal 2-0 Al Ettifaq
Monday, August 28 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goal for 12Goal for 10

Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal:Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available information, including recent performances and player statistics, indicates that a victory for Al-Hilal with a probability of 43.34% is the most likely result of this match. Al Ittihad’s chances of winning are 29.26%, and those of a draw are 27.4%.

With a chance of 12.31%, the Al-Hilal victory is most likely to result in a score of 0–1. The next two most probable result score lines are 1-2 (8.63%) and 0-2 (8.24%). The odds of Al Ittihad winning are 1-0 (9.64%) and 1-1 (12.9%) for a score that is a draw.

Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal: Preview

Al Ittihad and Al-Hilal’s meeting at the Prince Abdullah Al Faisal Stadium on Friday night is arguably the best of the Saudi Professional League’s fourth matchday.

The hosts will go into the weekend hoping to defeat the Blue Waves and keep their perfect record this season after losing all six previous matches between the two teams.

Al Ittihad defeated Al-Wehda 3-0 on Monday to retain their unblemished start to the 2023–24 Saudi Professional League season.

At the King Abdul Aziz Stadium, it was a tale of two halves as Romario, Jota, and Igor Coronado all scored goals in the second half to hand the hosts their second loss of the year.

Nuno Espirito Santo’s team has already won all four of its first matches of the new season, scoring 12 goals and recording four clean sheets in the process.

Next up is a test against a team that has won six straight encounters since March 2022, drawing once and winning five times, including a 3-1 victory on August 5 in the Champions Cup quarterfinals.

Al-Hilal, on the other hand, put on yet another strong team display last Monday when they defeated Al-Ettifaq by a score of 2-0.

Malcom and Salem Al-Dawsari scored in the first half of a lopsided match at the Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium to inflict Steven Gerrard’s team their second loss of the year.

The team of Jorge Jesus now sits third in the standings with 10 points after winning three and drawing one of their four Professional League games so far this season. They are two points and two positions above Friday’s opponents.

Since May’s 2-0 loss to Al-Adalah, the Blue Waves have won five games and drawn one, going undefeated in six straight-away games across all competitions.

Since a 2-0 setback to Al Ittihad in April 2021, Al-Hilal has won each of their past four away games against Al Ittihad, scoring eight goals and allowing just two goals in the process.

Karim Benzema, a notable acquisition for Al Ittihad, will not play after suffering an injury in the 42nd minute of Monday’s match against Al-Wehda.

While he is away, the former Celtic player Jota, along with Coronado and 32-year-old Romarinho, will likely make his season debut.

Ahmed Hegazy (ACL), Abdullah Al-Jadani (ACL), and Saudi Arabian midfielder Aseel Abed are all on the Al Ittihad injury list due to groin injuries.

While Neymar recovers from a muscular ailment, Al-Hilal supporters eagerly await his debut. Neymar just completed a shocking transfer from Paris Saint-Germain.

On the Blue Waves’ list of injured players is 31-year-old defender Hyun-soo Jang, who has been sidelined since leaving the game against Damac on May 19 due to an injury.

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, a summer acquisition, will also sit out Friday’s match as he serves the second of a three-match suspension after receiving a straight red against Al Raed on August 24.

Al Ittihad’s possible starting lineup:

 Grohe; Al-Olayan, Hawsawi, Sharahili, Alshanqeeti; Kante, Fabinho; Romarinho, Hamdallah, Coronado; Jota

Al-Hilal’s possible starting lineup:

 Bono; Al Shahrani, Al Bulayhi, Jahfali, Abdulhamid; Neves, Kanno; Al Dawsari, Malcolm, Michael; Mitrovic

Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal: Prediction

We predict a fascinating match at the Prince Abdullah Al Faisal Stadium given the quantity of players and skills spread throughout both teams. On paper, both teams appear to be equal matchups, and we observe them canceling each other out in a high-scoring draw

2 thoughts on “Al Ittihad  vs Al-Hilal: Saudi Pro League September 1, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *