Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ittihad Vs Al Ahli Oct 6, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Ittihad Vs Al Ahli | Date: October 6, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Al-Ittihad Saudi Arabian Club نادي الإتحاد العربي السعودي is going head to head with Al-Ahli Saudi Football Club النادي الأهلي السعودي starting on 6th October 2023 at 23:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Ittihad rank 2th, while Al Ahli holds 6th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Nassr vs Abha results sorted by their H2H matches.

LIVE SCORE: Al Ittihad 0-1 Al Ahli

Al Ittihad Vs Al Ahli: H2H

Al IttihadAl Ahli
All competitionsAll competitions
Last Game: Al Fayha 0-0 Al Ittihad
Friday, September 29 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Ahli 0-0 Al Ettifaq
Saturday, September 30 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 18Goals for: 16

Data Analysis

Our data analysis, of all available data, including recent performances and player metrics suggests the most likely result of this match, is a victory for Al Ittihad, with a chance of 40.22%. A draw has a probability of 26.8%, while a victory for Al-Ahli has a probability of 32.98%.

1-0 is the result that Al Ittihad will win with the highest chance of 10.76%. The following most probable results are 2-1 (8.5%) and 2-0 (7.19%). The odds of an Al-Ahli victory are 0-1 (9.53%) and 1-1 (12.73%), respectively.

Al Ittihad Vs Al Ahli: Prediction

Al IttihadDrawAl Ahli
40.22%26.8%32.98%
Both teams to score 51.11%

The Jeddah Derby

Al-Ittihad and Al-Ahli have a highly heated rivalry. One of the most watched football games in Saudi Arabia is the Jeddah Derby, played between these two teams and the crowd energy is always high. Both the teams are headquartered in Jeddah and the rivalry has a long history.

The first game between the two clubs was played in 1951, and since then, the rivalry has intensified. In all competitions, the two clubs have clashed off over 100 times, and the games are always very competitive.

There is more to the rivalry between Al-Ittihad and Al-Ahli than just a shared love of football. Additionally, it is a conflict between two diverse social groupings. Al-Ittihad is regarded as the working class club, whilst Al-Ahli is regarded as the middle class club.

One thought on “Al Ittihad Vs Al Ahli Oct 6, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *