Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Hilal vs Al Shabab Sept 29, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Hilal vs Al Shabab Sept 29, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Hilal vs Al Shabab | Date: September 29, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Hilal Saudi Football Club نادي الهلال السعودي is going head to head with Al-Shabab Football Club نادي الشباب starting on 29th Sept 2023 at 23:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Hilal rank 12th, while Al Shabab hold 5th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Hilal v Al Shabab results sorted by their H2H matches.

Al Hilal vs Al Shabab: H2H

Al HilalAl Shabab
All competitions
All competitions
Last Game: Damac 1-1 Al-Hilal
Thursday, September 21 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Shabab 4-1 Al Hazem
Thursday, September 21 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 21Goals for: 9

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available information, including recent performances and player statistics, indicates that a victory for Al-Hilal with a chance of 61.25% is the most likely result of this match. A win for Al Shabab has a probability of 18.54%, while a draw has a probability of 20.2%.

2-1 is the most likely outcome, with a probability of 9.87%, for an Al-Hilal victory. The following most likely results are 2-0 (9.04%) and 1-0 (8.46%). The likelihood of a tie is 1-1 (9.24%), while the likelihood of an Al Shabab victory is 1-2 (5.05%).

Al Hilal vs Al Shabab: Prediction

Al HilalDrawAl Shabab
Both teams to score 58.61%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *