Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Hilal vs Al Nassr, Head to Head , Prediction Dec. 1, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Hilal vs Al Nassr, Head to Head , Prediction Dec. 1, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Hilal vs Al Nassr | Date: December 1, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: King Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Hilal Saudi Football Club نادي الهلال السعودي is going head to head with Al Nassr Football Club نادي النصر السعودي starting on Dec. 1st , 2023 at 23:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al HilalAl Nassr
Standing1st2nd
Goals3436
Points3531
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Hilal vs Al Nassr: H2H

Al HilalAl Nassr
All competitions
W W W W W W
All competitions
W W W W W W
Last Game: Al-Hilal 2-0 Al-Taawoun
Friday, November 10 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Wahda 1-3 Al-Nassr
Saturday, November 11 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 34Goals for: 36
Al Hilal Standing | Al Nassr Standing
Al Hilal Training Day_ Proleagurfootballsaudi.com
Al Nassr Training Day_ Proleagurfootballsaudi.com

Data Analysis

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al-Hilal victory with a probability of 45.51%. The likelihood of an Al-Nassr victory is 31.4%, while the likelihood of a draw is 23.1%.

With a 9.11% chance, a 2-1 victory for Al-Hilal is the most likely outcome. With that result, the next most likely scorelines are 1-0 (7.18%) and 2-0 (6.35%). The probability of Al-Nassr winning is 1-2 (7.4%), whereas the likelihood of a scoreline draw is 1-1 (10.31%).

Al Hilal vs Al Nassr: Prediction

Al HilalDrawAl Nassr
45.51%23.08%31.4%
Both teams to score 63.19%

One thought on “Al Hilal vs Al Nassr, Head to Head , Prediction Dec. 1, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *