Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Hazem vs Al Raed

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Hazem vs Al Raed

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Hazem vs Al Raed | Date: October 21, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Al-Hazm Club Stadium, Al-Rass, Saudi Arabia

Al-Hazem SC نادي الحزم السعودي is going head to head with Al Raed Saudi Football Club نادي الرائد starting on 21st October 2023 at 20:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Hazem rank 18th, while Al Raed holds 17th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Hazem vs Al Raed results sorted by their H2H matches.

Al Hazem vs Al Raed: H2H

Al HazemAl Raed
All competitions
D L D L L L
All competitions
W D L L L D
Last Game: Damac 4-1 Al Hazem
Thursday, October 5 at 1pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Khaleej 0-0 Al Raed
Saturday, October 7 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 7Goals for: 6

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all the information, including player statistics and recent performances, indicates that an Al Raed victory is the most likely result of this match, with a chance of 37.23%. The likelihood of an Al Hazem victory is 36.46%, and the likelihood of a draw is 26.3%.

With a 9.63% probability, the Al Raed victory is most likely to result in a score of 0–1. The next two most probable scorelines are 1-2 (8.23%) and 0-2 (6.33%) for that result. The likelihood of an Al Hazem victory is 1-0 (9.51%), while the likelihood of a scoreless game is 1-1 (12.5%).

Al Hazem vs Al Raed: Prediction

Al HazemDrawAl Raed
36.46%26.3%37.23%
Both teams to score 53.21%

Al Hazem vs Al Raed: Possible Line-up

Al Hazem Al Raed
NO.NAME NO.NAME
30 Aymen Dahmen 1André Moreira
36 Bruno Viana 21Oumar Gonzalez
2 Paulo Ricardo 18Naif Hazzazi
12 Farhan Al-Azmi 2Bander Whaeshi
27 Majed Qasheesh 24Mohammed Al-Subaie
13 Yazeed Al Bakr 32Mohammad Al-Dawsari
34 Abdurahman Al-Dakheel 5Mamadou Loum
21 Ben Traoré 8Mathias Normann
11 Mohammed Al Thani 45Yahya Sunbul
88 Mohamed Abosaban 14Mansor Faiez Al-Beshe
66 Turki Al-Mutairi 7Amir Sayoud
10 Faïz Selemani 11Karim El Berkaoui
19 Nawaf Al-Habshi 10Mohammed Fouzair
29 Vinicius SUBSTITUTES
90 Muhammed Badamosi 19Abdullah Al Fahad
20 Tozé 49Firas Al-Ghamdi
SUBSTITUTES 23Ahmad Al-Harbi
15 Ammar Al-Najjar 55Nasser Maje Hadhood
23 Ibrahim Zaid 9Raid Al-Ghamdi
95 Ryan Al-Mousa 28Hamad Al Jayzani
3 Talal Al-Absi  

One thought on “Al Hazem vs Al Raed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *