Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad | Date: April 20, 2024 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Al-Hazm Club Stadium, Al-Rass, Saudi Arabia

Al Hazem is going head to head with Al Ittihad starting on April 20th, 2024 at 23:30 Hrs.. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al HazemAl Ittihad
Standing18th4th
Goals2551
Points1647

Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad H2H

Al HazemAl Ittihad
All Competitions
D L L L D L
All Competitions
W L W W L D
Last Game: Al Raed 2-0 Al Hazem
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ittihad 0-0 Al-Taawoun
Friday, April 5 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 25Goals for: 51
Al Hazem Standing | Al Ittihad Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2005, there have been 25 football meetings between Al-Hazem FC and Al Ittihad Jeddah. Here is a head to head analysis from the games played-

  • Al Ittihad Jeddah won 18 (total goals 61), Al-Hazem FC won 2 (total goals 23, PPG 0.9), and 5 were tied.
  • Prior Al-Hazem FC vs. Al Ittihad Jeddah outcomes, 28.6% is the win percentage with an Asian handicap; over 57.1% is the total goals percentage.
  • Al-Hazem FC has won three of its last five games, drawn one, lost one, and surrendered 2.0 goals per game. Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 20.0%, while their overall goal percentage is above 40.0%.
  • In their last five games, Al Ittihad Jeddah has won three, drawn one, lost one, and surrendered 1.4 goals per game. Their winning percentage with an Asian handicap is 20.0%, while their total goal percentage is above 40.0%.

Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is a victory for Al Ittihad, with a probability of 62.44%. There is a 20.3% chance of a draw and a 17.25% chance of an Al Hazem victory.

With a likelihood of 9.94%, the most likely scoreline for an Al Ittihad victory is 1-2. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-1 (9.44%) and 0-2 (9.89%). The likelihood of a drawn match is 1-1 (9.48%), while the likelihood of an Al Hazem victory is 2-1 (4.76%).

Al HazemDrawAl Ittihad
17.25%20.31%62.44%
Both teams to score 55.59%
Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad Prediction

Read: Preview Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad | Watch Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad Live score

One thought on “Al Hazem vs Al Ittihad, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *