Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Feiha vs Al Wehda, Head to Head, Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Feiha vs Al Wehda, Head to Head, Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Feiha vs Al Wehda | Date: April 3, 2024 | Time: 19:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Feiha is going head to head with Al Wehda starting on April 3rd, 2024 at 19:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al FeihaAl Wehda
Al Feiha Standing | Al Wehda Standing

Al Feiha vs Al Wehda H2H

Al FeihaAl Wehda
All Competitions
All Competitions
Last Game: Al Fayha 1-1 Al Riyadh
Friday, March 16 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Abha 1-0 Al Wahda
Thursday, March 15 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 31Goals for: 36
Al Feiha Standing |Al Wehda Standing

Data Analysis

Since 2014, nine games were played between Al-Fayha and Al-Wehda Mecca. Here is a head to head analysis from the games played-

  • Al Wehda Mecca won four of them (total goals scored nine), Al-Fayha won four (total goals scored twelve), and one was drawn.
  • Al-Wehda Mecca vs. Al-Fayha historical H2H data: Asian Handicap Win%: 50%; Goals Over Total%: 25%.
  • In their last five games, Al-Fayha has won two, drawn one, lost two, given up 1.8 goals, and conceded 1.6 goals per game, with an Asian handicap win percentage of 80.0% and a total goals over percentage of 60.0%.
  • In the last five games, Al Wehda Mecca has won three, drawn two, lost zero, and conceded 1.0 and 1.6 goals per game. Their Asian handicap win percentage is 20.0%, and their total goals over percentage is 20.0%.

Al Feiha vs Al Wehda Prediction

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including individual stats and previous performances, is an Al Wahda win with a chance of 39.87%. The likelihood of an Al-Fayha victory is 33.52%, while the likelihood of a draw is 26.6%.

With a chance of 10.46%, the most likely result for an Al Wahda victory is 0-1. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0–2 (7.03%) and 1-2 (8.5%). The odds of Al Fayha winning are 1-0 (9.42%) and 1-1 (12.65%) for a tie.

Al FayhaDrawAl Wehda
Both teams to score 51.84%
Al Fayha vs Al Wehda Prediction

Read: Preview Al Feiha vs Al Wehda | Watch Al Feiha vs Al Wehda Live score

2 thoughts on “Al Feiha vs Al Wehda, Head to Head, Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *