PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun | Date: May 23, 2024 | Time: 18:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Feiha is going head to head with Al Taawoun starting on May 23rd, 2024 at 18:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League. This match is part of round 33, in Saudi Pro League standing, Al Feiha stands on 8th position with 42 points from 32 matches, while Al Taawoun stands at 4th position with 52 points on points table.

Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun H2H

 Al FeihaAl Taawoun
Standing8th4th
Goals4349
Points4352
Al Feiha Standing | Al Taawoun Standing

In the 2024 season, Al Feiha averaged 1.39 goals per game throughout the season. The total goals (team and opponent) in 13 (65.00%) of the games played at home were more than 1.5 goals. Ten (50.00%) of the 2024 season’s home games had a total goal total (team and opponent) of more than 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Al-Taawoun averaged 1.47 goals per game. Out of 13 (72.22%) away games, the total goals (both team and opponent) were more than 1.5 goals. Out of 6 (33.33%) away games, total goals (both team and opponent) were scored. More than 2.5 goals.

In their home arena, Al Feiha scored 17 goals (40% of their total 43 goals) and let up 22 goals (44% of their total 50 goals) in total. They rank 16th in home scoring and ninth in home defense, with an average of 1.06 goals scored and 1.38 goals conceded per game at home.

Al Taawoun allowed 15 goals (44% of their total 34 goals) and scored 22 goals (46% of their 48 goals) away from home. They are seventh in terms of away scoring and third in terms of away defense, averaging 1.38 goals scored and 0.94 conceded per game away.

Head- to- Head Analysis

Al Feiha and Al Taawoun have competed in 14 games since 2009. Here is a head-to-head analysis of past games:

  • Al-Feiha won two of them (total goals scored 10), Al-Taawoun won six (total goals scored 20), and six were drawn.
  • Al-Taawoun vs. Al-Feiha historical H2H data Total Goals Over: 33.3%, Asian Handicap Win%: 66.7%.
  • Al-Feiha’s last five results were as follows: win percentage of 60.0%, total goals over% of 60.0%, goals conceded per game, draw percentage of 2, lose percentage of 1.
  • In their last five games, Al-Taawoun has won 1, drawn 2, lost 2, conceded 0.8 goals per game, and their Asian handicap win percentage is 40.0%. Their total goal percentage is 0.0%.
Al FeihaAl Taawoun
All Competitions
W L W W D D
All Competitions
D D W L D W
Last Game: Damac 1-1 Al Fayha
Friday, May 17 at 5.15pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Taawoun 1-0 Al Shabab
Saturday, May 18 at 5.20pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 43Goals for: 49
Al Fayha Standing | Al Taawoun Standing
Al Feiha vs Al Taawoun H2H, Preview, Prediction_ Proleaguefootballsaudi.com

Preview Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun

In the world of Saudi Pro League football, the encounters between Al-Fayha FC and Al-Taawoun FC have consistently delivered thrilling moments. The most common result when these two sides clash is a 1-1 draw, a scoreline that has occurred four times, reflecting the evenly matched nature of their contests. However, a deeper dive into their head-to-head statistics reveals a nuanced narrative of dominance, resilience, and fierce competition.

Al-Fayha FC and Al-Taawoun FC have faced each other 13 times in recent years, with Al-Fayha managing just two wins against Al-Taawoun’s six. The remaining five matches ended in draws. Al-Taawoun FC clearly holds the upper hand with a superior goal difference of 23-10. However, when Al-Fayha plays at home, the playing field levels slightly. Out of seven home matches, Al-Fayha has won twice, drawn three times, and lost twice, with a goal difference favoring Al-Taawoun at 9-7. Interestingly, Al-Fayha’s last home victory against Al-Taawoun dates back to 2019.

Recent Performance Insights

Both teams have had their ups and downs this season. Al-Fayha FC has shown resilience, scoring in each of their last 12 matches, yet they have failed to score in 7 out of their 16 home games. Conversely, Al-Taawoun FC boasts an impressive unbeaten streak in their last eight away matches, highlighting their strength on the road. Despite this, they have failed to score in four away games this season, with an away record of 7 wins, 7 draws, and 2 losses.

Key players and statistics

Fashion Sakala has been a standout performer for Al-Fayha FC, netting 17 goals this season. His contributions are complemented by those of Abdelhamid Sabiri, who leads the team with seven assists. On the other side, Joao Pedro has been a reliable scorer for Al-Taawoun FC with 10 goals, while Mateus has provided six crucial assists. Disciplinary records show Abdulrahman Al-Safari as the most booked player for Al-Fayha with 8 yellow cards, and Flavio for Al-Taawoun with 7.

Strategic Play and Game Dynamics

Al-Fayha FC has shown a propensity to score 24% of their goals between the 61st and 75th minutes, a period where their opponents must stay vigilant. On the other hand, Al-Taawoun FC is particularly dangerous in the final 15 minutes of play, scoring 27% of their goals during this period. This strategic timing could be pivotal in determining the outcome of their matches.

Recent Encounters and Form

Their last season’s encounters ended in 1-1 draws, demonstrating their closely matched nature. However, Al-Taawoun managed to secure a comprehensive 3-0 victory in their most recent meeting, asserting their dominance. Despite this, Al-Fayha has shown better overall performance in recent matches, being unbeaten in their last four games.

Given the historical data and current form, fans can expect a highly competitive match. Al-Fayha FC’s home form and recent unbeaten streak could give them an edge, but Al-Taawoun’s away prowess and strategic scoring capability in the latter stages of the game cannot be underestimated. The average number of goals in these meetings stands at 2.4, with 1 goal typically scored in the first half, suggesting a tight contest with potential for late drama.

As Al-Fayha FC and Al-Taawoun FC prepare to face off once again, all eyes will be on whether Al-Fayha can break their winless streak against their formidable rivals. With key players like Fashion Sakala and Joao Pedro in the spotlight and strategic goal-scoring periods in play, this encounter promises to be another thrilling chapter in their ongoing rivalry. Football fans can look forward to a match filled with passion, strategy, and excitement as both teams vie for supremacy in the Saudi Pro League.

Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun Prediction

With a probability of 52.79%, our study of all the relevant data, including player statistics and previous performances, indicates that an Al-Taawoun victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Fayha victory is 23.71%, while the likelihood of a draw is 23.5%.

With a chance of 10.09%, the most likely scoreline for an Al-Taawoun victory is 0-1. For such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 0–2 (8.87%) and 1-2 (9.75%). The odds of Al Fayha winning are 1-0 (6.32%) and 1-1 (11.1%) for a draw.

Al FeihaDrawAl Taawoun
23.71%23.51%52.79%
Both teams to score 55.19%

Watch: Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun Live score

One thought on “Al Feiha vs. Al Taawoun, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *