Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Fayha vs Damac, Head to Head , Prediction Dec. 1, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Fayha vs Damac, Head to Head , Prediction Dec. 1, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Fayha vs Damac | Date: December 1, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Majma’a Sport City Stadium, Al Majma’ah, Saudi Arabia

Al Fayha FC نادي الفيحاء السعودي is going head to head with Damac Football Club ضمك starting on Dec. 1st , 2023 at 20:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al FayhaDamac
Standing8th10th
Goals1520
Points1615
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Fayha vs Damac: H2H

Al FayhaDamac
All competitions
W L L D L D
All competitions
W W L W D D
Last Game: Al Fayha 0-0 Al Ettifaq
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Damac 2-2 Al-Ahli
Thursday, November 9 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 15Goals for: 20
Al Fayha Standing | Damac Standing
Al Fayha Training_ Proleaguefootballsaudi.com
Damac Training Day_ Proleaguefootballsaudi.com

Data Analysis

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is a Damac win with a probability of 38.75%. The likelihood of an Al Fayha victory is 33.94%, while the likelihood of a draw is 27.3%.

With a probability of 11.03%, the most likely scoreline for a Damac victory is 0-1. For that result, the next most likely scorelines are 0-2 (7.02%) and 1-2 (8.23%). The probability of Al Fayha winning is 1-0 (10.16%), while the probability of a draw is 1-1 (12.93%).

Al Fayha vs Damac: Prediction

Al FayhaDrawDamac
33.94%27.32%38.75%
Both teams to score 49.71%

One thought on “Al Fayha vs Damac, Head to Head , Prediction Dec. 1, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *