Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Fayha vs Al Raed: Match Preview H2H, Line-up, Final Score

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Fayha vs Al Raed: Match Preview H2H, Line-up, Final Score

Al Fayha vs Al Raed: Saudi Pro League

Saudi Pro League Game: Al Fayha vs Al Raed | Date: September 1st 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Al Majma’a Sport City Stadium, Al Majma’ah

Score Update

Full time: Al Fayha 0-0 Al Raed

Al Fayha vs Al Raed: H2H

Al FayhaAl Raed
All competition
W D D L
All competition
L L L W
Last Game: Abha 2-1 Al Fayha
Monday, August 28 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Raed 3-0 Al Riyadh
Monday, August 28 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals For: 5Goals For: 3

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all the information, including player statistics and recent performances, indicates that an Al Fayha victory is the most likely result of this match, with a probability of 42.06%. A draw has a probability of 26.6% while a win for Al Raed has a probability of 31.33%.

1-0 is the result that Al Fayha will most likely achieve, with a probability of 10.98%. The following most likely results are 2-1 (8.71%) and 2-0 (7.57%). The odds of Al Raed winning are 0-1 (9.18%) and 1-1 (12.64%), respectively.

Al Fayha vs. Al Raed: Preview

The Saudi Professional League’s fifth round will begin on Friday when Al Fayha and Al Raed square off at the King Salman Sport City Stadium.

The Raed Al Tahadi are eager to continue their winning streak as they enter the weekend after picking up their first victory of the year.

Al Fayha was defeated 2-1 by Abha on Monday at the Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Stadium, handing them their first loss of the 2017 Professional League season.

Al Fayha was made to regret their lack of finesse in front of goal as goals from Karl Toko Ekambi and Ahmed Abdu saw the hosts earn all three points despite having over 60% of the ball possession and dominating for the majority of the game.

Before that, Ricardo Ryler, Fashion Sakala, and Sultan Mandash scored for Al-Fayha in a decisive 3-1 victory over Al-Khaleej on August 12.

Though they drew their next two matches against Al-Hilal and Al Hazem, Vuk Rasovic’s team was unable to capitalize on their triumph on the first day.

Al-Fayha will again play at home, where they have gone unbeaten in four of their previous five games (winning two and drawing two), except a 3-0 loss to Al-Ittihad on May 27.

Al Raed, on the other hand, put on a superb display last Monday as they easily defeated Al Riyadh 3-0 at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium.

Amir Saayoud’s goal in the 68th minute capped off an outstanding team effort after Mohamed Fouzair scored twice in the first half to give the hosts a dominating lead at the break.

Igor Jovicevic’s team desperately needed this win because they had lost each of their previous five games, including three straight losses to Al-Ittihad, Abba, and Al-Hilal in their opening matches of the new Saudi top-flight season.

The Raed Al Tahadi will next go to the King Salman Sport City Stadium, where they have lost twice and drawn once in their last three appearances after a 3-0 triumph in October 2018.

Al Raed will be attempting to break this streak, but they have failed to find success away from home, where they have gone seven games without a victory, losing five, and drawing two since Al-Adalah’s 3-0 triumph in March.

Team News

Brazilian midfielder Ricardo Ryller will not be available for Al Fayha as he left the pitch during the first half of the league opener against Al-Khaleej on August 12.

Anthony Nwakaeme, who scored nine goals and contributed three assists the previous season, has also been sidelined for the past three games for the hosts after getting hurt against Al-Khaleej.

Jovicevic may name an unchanged Al Raed XI this weekend as a result of the team’s strong performance, with Mohammed Al-Dosari, Abdullah Al-Fahad, Bander Whaeshi, and Khalid Alsubaie serving as the back four once more.

Last time out, Saayoud scored his first goal of the year, and he should continue to play in the middle of the park alongside Mansour Al Bishi and Mansour Al Bishi to make up the midfield trio.

Fouzair will be attempting to pick up where he left off against Al-Riyadh on the attacking end of the game. He should continue to play in the final third alongside Karim El Berkaoui and Yahya Sunbul.

Al Fayha’s possible starting lineup:

 Stokovic; Mohanad Algaydhi, Hussain Al-Showaish, Sami Al-Khaibary, Mokher Al-Rashidi, Abdulrahma Al-Safri; Sakala, Zidan, Cimirot, Onyekuru; Pavkov

Al Raed’s possible starting lineup:

 Moreira; Al-Dosari, Al-Fahad, Whaeshi, Alsubaie; Al Bishi, Saayoud, Al Bishi; Fouzair, El Berkaoui, Sunbul

Al Fayha vs. Al Raed: PREDICTION

Al Raed will enter the weekend with renewed confidence after their victory over Al-Riyadh as they attempt to put together a strong run of form. They will have a tough task ahead of them against an Al-Fayha team that has been reliable at home this season. Despite this, we anticipate a cagey contest on Friday, with both parties agreeing to a split of the rewards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *