Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Fayha vs Al Hilal, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 29, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Fayha vs Al Hilal, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 29, 2023

Saudi Pro League: Al Fayha vs Al Hilal | Date: December 29, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Al Fayha FC نادي الفيحاء السعودي is going head to head with Al Hilal Saudi Football Club نادي الهلال السعودي starting on Dec. 29th , 2023 at 20:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al FayhaAl Hilal
Standing11th1st
Goals1957
Points1950
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Fayha vs Al Hilal: H2H

Al FayhaAl Hilal
Saudi Pro League
D W L L L L
Saudi Pro League
W W W W W W
Last Game: Al Khaleej 3-0 Al Fayha
Thursday, December 21 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Hilal 7-0 Abha
Thursday, December 21 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 19Goals for: 57
Al Fayha Standing |Al Hilal Standing

Data Analysis

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al-Hilal victory with an 80.59% chance. The likelihood of a tie is 13.3%, and the likelihood of Al Fayha winning is 6.1%.

With a likelihood of 14.18%, the most likely score line for an Al-Hilal victory is 0–2. For such a result, the next most likely score lines are 0-1 (10.97%) and 0-3 (12.21%). The likelihood of a drawn match is 1-1 (6.31%), but the likelihood of an Al Fayha victory is 1-0 (2.44%).

Al Fayha vs Al Hilal: Prediction

Al FayhaDrawAl Hilal
6.1%13.32%80.59%
Both teams to score 40.41%
Al Fayha vs Al Hilal Stats

One thought on “Al Fayha vs Al Hilal, Head to Head, Prediction Dec. 29, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *