Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Fateh vs Al Hilal Nov. 3, 2023 Head to Head

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Fateh vs Al Hilal | Date: November 3, 2023 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Abdullah Bin Jalawi Stadium, Al-Hasa, Saudi Arabia

Al Fateh Sports Club نادي الفتح الرياضي is going head to head with Al Hilal Saudi Football Club نادي الهلال السعودي starting on 3rd November 2023 at 23:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

 Al FatehAl Hilal
Standing4th1st
Goals2830
Saudi Pro League Standing

Al Fateh vs Al Hilal: Head to Head

Al FatehAl Hilal
All Competitions
W L W W W W
All Competitions
W W W W W W
Last Game: Al Raed 1-2 Al Fateh
Friday, October 27 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Hilal 3-1 Al-Ahli
Friday, October 27 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goal for: 28Goal for: 30

Data Analysis

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including player stats and recent performances, is an Al-Hilal victory with a probability of 67.19%. The likelihood of a draw is 17.9%, and the likelihood of Al Fateh winning is 14.91%.

With a probability of 9.61%, the most likely scoreline for an Al-Hilal victory is 1-2. For that result, the next most likely scorelines are 1-3 (7.67%) and 0-2 (9.17%). The probability of a drawn match is 1-1 (8.02%), whereas the likelihood of an Al Fateh victory is 2-1 (4.2%).

Al Fateh vs Al Hilal: Prediction

Al FatehDrawAl Hilal
14.91%17.89%67.19%
Both teams to score 59.01%

2 thoughts on “Al Fateh vs Al Hilal Nov. 3, 2023 Head to Head

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *