Saudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Fateh vs Abha Oct.20, 2023

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Fateh vs Abha Oct.20, 2023

Saudi Pro League Game : Al Fateh vs Abha | Date: October 20, 2023 | Time: 23:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Abdullah Bin Jalawi Stadium, Al-Hasa, Saudi Arabia

Al Fateh Sports Club نادي الفتح الرياضي is going head to head with Abha Football Club نادي أبها السعودي starting on 20th October 2023 at 23:30 Hrs . The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League.

Currently, Al Fateh rank 6th, while Abha holds 15th position on Saudi Pro League standing.

On Proleaguefootballsaudi you can find all previous Al Fateh vs Abha results sorted by their H2H matches.

Al Fateh vs Abha: H2H

Al FatehAbha
All competitions
D W W L W W
All competitions
W L L L L D
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-2 Al Fateh
Thursday, October 5 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 2-2 Abha
Friday, October 6 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 22Goals for: 7

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available information, including recent performances and player statistics, indicates that a victory for Al Fateh with a probability of 57.97% is the most likely result of this game. The likelihood of Abha winning is 21.42%, and the likelihood of a draw is 20.6%.

Al Fateh’s victory is most likely to come with a score of 2-1, with a chance of 9.7%. The next-most likely results are 2-0 (7.91%) and 1-0 (7.44%) scorelines. The likelihood of an Abha victory is 1-2 (5.6%) and the likelihood of a score being tied is 1-1 (9.12%).

Al Fateh vs Abha: Prediction

Al FatehDrawAbha
57.97%20.61%21.42%
Both teams to score 62.24%

Al Fateh vs Abha: Possible Line-up

Al Fateh Abha
NO.NAME NO.NAME
1Jacob Rinne 16Ciprian Tatarusanu
17Marwane Saadane 6Ahmad Al Hbeab
5Fahad Al Harbi 18Fabián Noguera
64Jason Denayer 5Grzegorz Krychowiak
20Abdullah Almogren 3Mohammed Naji
25Tawfiq Buhumaid 71Ahmed Abdu
18Mohammed Al Saeed 17Saleh Alqumayzi
12Saeed Baattia 8Uros Matic
2Ali Al-Zubaidi 21Zakaria Al Sudani
66Abbas Al Hassan 11François Kamano
14Alfehaid Salah 13Mohammed Al-Konaideri
28Sofiane Bendebka 10Saad Bguir
10Lucas Zelarayán 14Fahad Bin Jumayah
8Nouh Al-Mousa 7Karl Toko Ekambi
11Mourad Batna SUBSTITUTES
37Cristian Tello 30Ziyad Al Sahafi
SUBSTITUTES 9Hassan Hashim Al Ali
3Ziyad Al Jari 88Saad Alsaluli
26Mustafa Malaika 12Abdulrahman Al Bouq
87Qassem Lajami 24Mohammed Al Oufi
83Salem Al Najdi 80Abdulelah Al Shammry

One thought on “Al Fateh vs Abha Oct.20, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *