PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ettifaq vs. Al Shabab, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ettifaq vs. Al Shabab, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Ettifaq vs. Al Shabab | Date: May 23, 2024 | Time: 18:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Mohammed Bin Fahd Stadium, Dammam

Al Ettifaq is going head to head with Al Shabab starting on May 23rd, 2024 at 18:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League. This match is part of round 33, in Saudi Pro League standing, Al Ettifaq stands on 6th position with 44 points from 32 matches, while Al Shabab stands at 9th position with 41 points on points table.

Al Ettifaq vs. Al Shabab H2H

 Al EttifaqAl Shabab
Standing6th9th
Goals4142
Points4441
Al Ettifaq Standing | Al Shabab Standing

Al-Ettifaq averaged 1.29 goals per game during the actual season. The overall number of goals (both team and opponent) in 13 (76.47%) home games was more than 1.5 goals. The combined goals (team and opponent) in seven (41.18%) of the 2024 season’s home games were more than 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Al Shabab averaged 1.29 goals per game. Total goals (team and opponent) were scored in 9 (52.94%) away games. More than 1.5 goals. Seven (41.18%) of the away side’s games saw total goals (both team and opponent). More than 2.5 goals.

Head- to- Head Analysis

Since 2005, Al-Ettifaq FC and Al-Shabab FC have participated in 39 games. Here is a head-to-head analysis of past games:

  • Al-Ettifaq FC won six of them (total goals scored 40), Al-Shabab FC won nine (total goals scored 62), and 14 were drawn.
  • H2H records for Al-Ettifaq FC vs. Al-Shabab FC Total Goals Over: 47.1%, Asian Handicap Win%: 55.6%.
  • Al-Ettifaq FC has won 1, drawn 2, lost 2, and conceded 0.8 goals per game in their last five games. Win percentage (Asian handicap): 20.0%; Goals Over Total: 60.0%.
  • Al-Shabab FC has won two, drawn one, lost two, and conceded 0.6 goals per game in their last five games. Total Goals Over: 60%; Asian Handicap Win: 60%.
Al EttifaqAl Shabab
All Competitions
L W D D L W
All Competitions
W D W W W L
Last Game: Al Ittihad 0-5 Al Ettifaq
Friday, May 10 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Shabab 1-2 Al-Ahli
Saturday, May 11 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 41Goals for: 43
Al Ettifaq Standing | Al Shabab Standing

Preview Al Ettifaq vs Al Shabab

Al Ettifaq vs Al Shabab Prediction

With a probability of 39.61%, our study of all the available data, including player stats and previous performances, indicates that an Al Ettifaq victory is the most likely result of this match. The likelihood of an Al Shabab victory is 34.98%, while the likelihood of a draw is 25.4%.

With a probability of 9.01%, a 1-0 victory for Al Ettifaq is the most likely outcome. With such a result, the next most likely scorelines are 2-1 (8.62%) and 2-0 (6.46%). The probability of Al Shabab winning is 0-1 (8.37%), while the probability of a tie is 1-1 (12.01%).

Al EttifaqDrawAl Shabab
39.61%25.41%34.98%
Both teams to score 56.09%

Watch: Al Ettifaq vs. Al Shabab Live score

One thought on “Al Ettifaq vs. Al Shabab, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *