PreviewSaudi Pro League 2023-24

Al Ettifaq vs. Al Okhdood, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Home » Saudi Pro League 2023-24 » Al Ettifaq vs. Al Okhdood, H2H, Preview and Prediction

Saudi Pro League: Al Ettifaq vs. Al Okhdood | Date: May 17, 2024 | Time: 20:30 Hrs. | Location: Prince Mohammed Bin Fahd Stadium, Dammam

Al Ettifaq is going head to head with Al Okhdood starting on May 17th, 2024 at 20:30 Hrs. The match is a part of the Saudi Professional League. This match is part of round 32, in Saudi Pro League standing, Al Ettifaq stands on 6th position with 44 points from 31 matches, while Al Okhdood stands at 16th position with 28 points on points table.

Al Ettifaq vs. Al Okhdood H2H

 Al EttifaqAl Okhdood
Standing6th8th
Goals4129
Points4428
Al Ettifaq Standing | Al Akhdood Standing

In the 2024 season, Al-Ettifaq averaged 1.29 goals per game during the actual season. The overall number of goals (both team and opponent) in 13 (76.47%) home games was more than 1.5 goals. The combined goals (team and opponent) in seven (41.18%) of the 2024 season’s home games were more than 2.5 goals.

In the 2024 season, Al Akhdoud averaged 0.91 goals per game. Out of 11 (68.75%) away games, the total goals (both team and opponent) More than 1.5 goals. Out of 8 (50.00%) away games, the total goals (both team and opponent) were scored. More than 2.5 goals. 

Of their total 41 goals, Al Ettifaq has scored 20 goals at home (49%), while they have let up 18 goals (56% of their total 32 goals) at home. They are 10th in the league for both home scoring and home defense, averaging 1.33 goals scored and 1.2 goals allowed per game at home.

Of their total of 29 goals, Al Okhdood scored 10 goals away (34%), while they conceded 26 goals away (52% of their total of 50 goals). They rank 18th in away scoring and 12th in away defense, with an average of 0.67 goals scored and 1.73 goals surrendered per away game.

In their most recent meeting, neither team scored any goals. The average goals scored in matches between Al Ettifaq and Al Okhdood deviate from the season average.

Head- to- Head Analysis

Since 2023, Al-Ettifaq FC and Al-Okhdood have participated in one game. Here is a head-to-head analysis of past games.

  • Al-Okhdood won one (total goals 1), Al-Ettifaq FC won one, and they drew one of the games. Al-Ettifaq FC vs. Al-Okhdood.
  • Previous head-to-head records: win percentage (Asian handicap): 100.0%; goals over total: 0.0%.
  • In the last five games, Al-Ettifaq FC has won one, drawn two, lost two, given up 1.8 goals, and given up 0.8 goals per game, with a 20.0% Asian handicap win percentage and a 60.0% total goals over percentage.
  • In the last five games, Al-Okhdood had two wins, one draw, two losses, 1.4 goals scored, and conceded 1.6 goals, with an Asian handicap win percentage of 40.0% and a total goal over percentage of 80.0%
Al EttifaqAl Okhdood
All Competitions
L W D D L W
All Competitions
L L L W D L
Last Game: Al Ittihad 0-5 Al Ettifaq
Friday, May 10 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Okhdood 2-3 Al-Nassr
Thursday, May 9 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Goals for: 41Goals for: 29
Al Ettifaq Standing | Al Okhdood Standing
Al Ettifaq vs Al Okhdood H2H, Preview and Prediction_ Proleaguefootballsaudi.com
Al Okhdood Training Day

Preview Al Ettifaq vs. Al Okhdood

A fascinating facet of Al-Ettifaq FC’s gameplay emerges in their goal-scoring pattern, with a significant 22% of their goals scored between the 46th and 60th minutes. On the flip side, Al-Okhdood Club showcases a similar trend, finding the back of the net with precision during the same time frame, accounting for 31% of their goals. However, when it comes to away fixtures, Al-Okhdood Club finds itself in a challenging position, having failed to secure victory in their last 11 outings.

Goal-scoring insights and key players

Al-Ettifaq FC’s home record in the current season paints a picture of resilience mixed with inconsistency, tallying up a record of 5 wins, 6 draws, and 4 losses. Despite their prowess on home turf, they have encountered difficulties in converting opportunities into goals, failing to score in 4 out of their 15 home matches. Moussa Dembele leads the charge in the goal-scoring department for Al-Ettifaq FC, having notched up an impressive tally of 12 goals.

Current Form and Tactical Dynamics

In terms of halftime dominance, Al-Ettifaq FC holds the edge, clinching victory in 25% of their matches at the halfway mark. However, when trailing 0-1 at home, their success rate drops to 22%. Conversely, Al-Okhdood Club displays resilience when leading 0-1 away from home, boasting a remarkable 66% success rate in converting the lead into victory. Despite Al-Ettifaq FC’s superior performance in the league overall and in recent matches, both teams suffered defeats in their last outings.

As the stage is set for another thrilling encounter between Al-Ettifaq FC and Al-Okhdood Club, football enthusiasts brace themselves for a spectacle of skill, strategy, and determination. While Al-Ettifaq FC aims to capitalize on their home advantage and maintain their superiority, Al-Okhdood Club seeks to defy the odds and secure a valuable away victory. With both teams hungry for success and redemption following their recent setbacks, the clash promises to be a gripping affair, showcasing the essence of football’s unpredictability and drama.

Al Ettifaq vs. Al Okhdood Prediction

With a probability of 57.51%, our study of all the available data, including player stats and previous performances, indicates that an Al Ettifaq victory is the most likely result of this match. There is a 22% chance of a tie and a 20.49% chance of Al Okhdood winning.

With a chance of 9.93%, a 2-1 victory for Al Ettifaq is the most likely outcome. With that result, the next most likely score lines are 1-0 (9.73%) and 2-0 (9.37%). The likelihood of a drawn match is 1-1 (10.31%), while the likelihood of an Al-Okhdood victory is 1-2 (5.47%).

Al EttifaqDrawAl Okhdood
57.51%21.99%20.49%
Both teams to score 55.8%
Al Ettifaq vs Al Akhdoud Prediction

Also Read: Al Ettifaq vs. Al Okhdood Live score

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *